Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
at Broncos then Bears
Quote: @AGRforever said:
@purplefaithful said:
I'm not counting on going on the road for SNF a gimme by any stretch...

I know the Broncos suck -- but...
The Broncos have the biggest home field advantage in the league. My wife does horse clinics out there and just has to walk around in an arena and talk. It takes her a few days just to get acclimated to the tinner air. 

The arena owners keep portable oxygen on hand for anyone who might need it. 
My son and his wife live in Denver metro. He has a fully finished basement so my wife and I sleep down there when we visit. Going up the flights of stairs I'm actually out of breath when I get there, lol. Now I go to the gym 6 days a week, so its not like I'm not in at least decent shape. Its crazy. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@purplefaithful said:

The Broncos have the biggest home field advantage in the league. My wife does horse clinics out there and just has to walk around in an arena and talk. It takes her a few days just to get acclimated to the tinner air. 

I am with you on how tricky tjis game is.
But can I  hang on to  hope? After all, the Raiders, Commanders and Jets beat them in Denver. None of these teams have an offense worth talking about. I know they beat the Chiefs but thats a division game.

Quote: @mblack said:
@AGRforever said:
@purplefaithful said:

I am with you on how tricky tjis game is.
But can I  hang on to  hope? After all, the Raiders, Commanders and Jets beat them in Denver. None of these teams have an offense worth talking about. I know they beat the Chiefs but thats a division game.

Oh, I'll be disappointed if we lose.  People need to keep in mind that playing in Denver is a different animal no matter how talented their team is or isn't. 

Just hope the Broncos get blown out tonight so ticket prices drop a little. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Just hope the Broncos get blown out tonight so ticket prices drop a little. 
good luck,  fingers crossed for you and your kids.

Quote: @FLVike said:
We play at Broncos on Sunday night and then Bears on Monday night.I'm thinking the Bears game may get flexed.
Could be Steelers at BengalsJaguars at TexansBills at Eagles

MNF flexes can't happen until week 14 afaik.

Broncos Defense does not suck.  Beating the Broncos in Denver is going to be extremely difficult.  I'll be shocked if the o/u is any higher than 38.5. 

I expect an extremely low scoring, defensive, field position battle 

denver playing Buffalo tuff what I think bodes well for us next week

yep here comes the bills  lol

The Bills are really the Vikings of the AFC. 12 men on the field really?
You cannot make this stuff up.
Anyway we have our work cut out next Sunday night because the Broncos defense played very well tonite