Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
at Broncos then Bears
We play at Broncos on Sunday night and then Bears on Monday night.I'm thinking the Bears game may get flexed.
Could be Steelers at BengalsJaguars at TexansBills at Eagles

They SHOULD . .  most LIKELY WILL . . win the next 2 and looking even further, beat Las Vegas.  That would make them 6-1 on the road, putting them at 9-4.  3 more wins puts them in the drivers seat for the top wild card seed. 

Remaining:
2 tough road games (@ Cincy, @ Detroit)
2 divisional home games (

To win the division they might have to go 3-1 with all 3 wins vs the division.  
To get to the wild card, they are going to have win most likely 1, 2 wins def puts them in.

I'm not counting on going on the road for SNF a gimme by any stretch...

I know the Broncos suck -- but...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Their defense has been playing much better recently. I could see them giving Buffalo a game tomorrow since the Bills have been all over the place.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
@purplefaithful said:

Their defense has been playing much better recently. I could see them giving Buffalo a game tomorrow since the Bills have been all over the place.
That is going to be a lot of pressure on Dobbs- national game and all. 

@pattersaur said:
@purplefaithful said:

That is going to be a lot of pressure on Dobbs- national game and all. 
Good point. Media will be in a Dobbs frenzy over the next week, especially if I'm right and Denver gives the Bills a game, or wins.

I think Dobbs can handle the attention just fine.  I expect him to have his best game next week.  He's already playing at a super high level with just over one full week of prcactice.  I think another week of practive just makes him more comfortable; KOC is going to have even fun with Dobbs next game - Skol!

Yep, road games are tough regardless. No gimme by any stretch. But at least its winnable, that's how I look at it. Big win yesterday.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I think Dobbs can handle the attention just fine.  I expect him to have his best game next week.  He's already playing at a super high level with just over one full week of prcactice.  I think another week of practive just makes him more comfortable; KOC is going to have even fun with Dobbs next game - Skol!
That also means there is now some film about Dobbs as a Viking. That has all the writings of tough game. Added to the pressure will be that JJ will want to announce his retun (assuming he is back that game).
This is a match up of two really good offensive minds (well, one really good one and one that used to be). I think it will be the BFlo show.

The Broncos have the biggest home field advantage in the league. My wife does horse clinics out there and just has to walk around in an arena and talk. It takes her a few days just to get acclimated to the tinner air. 

The arena owners keep portable oxygen on hand for anyone who might need it.