Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This MFer is bringing the wood.....
Bflo has us up to 11th in yards and 15th in scoring D. his d is also trending up.  If this continues or even maintains this he should get a HC offer, doesnt mean mean he will, but should 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
Bflo has us up to 11th in yards and 15th in scoring D. his d is also trending up.  If this continues or even maintains this he should get a HC offer, doesnt mean mean he will, but should 
I guess we have to enjoy him while we still have him.  He's taken a three year old trash heap of a defense to an entirely different level of play that's fun to watch.  He's a very good coach, and probably too good to stay as the Viking's DC.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@Bullazin said:
I guess we have to enjoy him while we still have him.  He's taken a three year old trash heap of a defense to an entirely different level of play that's fun to watch.  He's a very good coach, and probably too good to stay as the Viking's DC.
He definitely is making chicken salad out of chicken shit. 

I believe that under the minority hire comp pick rules, a candidate has to be w/ a team for at least 2 seasons in order for that team to receive a 3rd round comp pick if he is promoted to HC or GM. Since Bflo has only been here one season, we would receive nothing.

Quote: @Knucklehead said:
I believe that under the minority hire comp pick rules, a candidate has to be w/ a team for at least 2 seasons in order for that team to receive a 3rd round comp pick if he is promoted to HC or GM. Since Bflo has only been here one season, we would receive nothing.
well that certainly sucks,  but it appears you are correct. 

(ii) The employer-club shall be eligible to receive this Draft choice compensation if:
a. The minority employee hired as a Head Coach or Primary Football Executive has been employed by the employer-club for a minimum of two full seasons; and
b. The minority employee is not the Head Coach or Primary Football Executive of the employer-club and is hired into the same position with the new club. There can be no break in employment between clubs.

Again, does anyone remember Zimmer?  And does anyone remember how Flores' previous HC job ended?

I am sure he gets some "interest" as interviewing minorities is pretty much required now.  Not sure the owners have forgotten his previous stint.

Quote: @greediron said:
Again, does anyone remember Zimmer?  And does anyone remember how Flores' previous HC job ended?

I am sure he gets some "interest" as interviewing minorities is pretty much required now.  Not sure the owners have forgotten his previous stint.
how much of that was him vs the owner being the issue?