Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings at Falcons
Hawks are gritty in the trenches. losing Jarrett really sets them back, but with Kirk and JJ out we should be dogs.  

A competent Hall performance will make it competitive.  We are due for a QB to surprise us in a good way. Keenum, Wade Wilson, Brad Johnson,  that cant be all our good QB surprises for 60 years 

I so want us to win, and see the start of the "Jaran Hall of Famer" career, but I'm just too old/crusty to really believe that will happen.  I think Jaran will show his inexperience, as most mortal humuns would in his position, and struggle to lead the team to scores.  I expect the offense won't put up more than 13 points or so, and that won't be enough.I hope I'm wrong, but expecting this rookie to come out with a road win in his first NFL start just seems unrealistic to me.Good luck, kid, I'm rooting for you though - SKOL!

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Kentis said:
I see the Falcons are starting Heinicke Sunday…
I think Heinicke, Hall and Keenum are similar QBs in terms of stature. But while Heinicke and Keenum are career backups, Hall has the arm and accuracy to eventually be an NFL starter. Long way to go though. 

Really, that is an interesting take on Hall.  Can't wait to see more on Sunday!

I believe this game will come down to turnovers. Team’s w/ a +2 turnover ratio win like 83% of the time! Let’s go take it away Vikes…! 

a lot of the talk after last week was about Will Levis's outstanding performance in his first start.... who was he facing,  none other that the same falcons defense that Hall will be facing this week for his first nfl start.... JH has got this.

Turnover battle, how well Hall is prepared, and KOC's ability to play call and keep him in favorable situations will decide this game will be huge.

I hope they use Dobbs for a few plays to let him use his legs.

4-0 without JJ would be weird. But I think it's gonna work out that way.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
Turnover battle, how well Hall is prepared, and KOC's ability to play call and keep him in favorable situations will decide this game will be huge.

I hope they use Dobbs for a few plays to let him use his legs.

4-0 without JJ would be weird. But I think it's gonna work out that way.
I hope we have absolutely no reason for Dobbs to ever see the field as a Viking.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
a lot of the talk after last week was about Will Levis's outstanding performance in his first start.... who was he facing,  none other that the same falcons defense that Hall will be facing this week for his first nfl start.... JH has got this.
Levis was also a first round selection.....Hall not so much. 

Grady Jarrett was hurt last week and is now out for the year. Their top 10-ish run defense won't be the same without him. Sounds like Drake London is questionable with a groin as well. Didn't practice Wednesday or Thursday and there's literally nothing else in that WR room. 

One thing I don't like is AJ Terrell. He's one of the best corners in the NFL and Addison will likely see a lot of him. 

My concern is that the offense is going to have to be predictable and conservative with Hall. Much easier to gameplan for. There's no doubt Atlanta should be favored to win. If KOC thinks he can take the training wheels off Hall for 10 plays or so, might make it interesting.