Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings at Falcons
Minnesota @ Atlanta on FOX 1:00 et
Jaren Hall vs Taylor Heinicke 

Announcers
Chris Myers, Mark Schlereth

RefereeVikings at Falcons  — Shawn Smith

This will be my first game of the year I won't be able to see. I'll be in Charleston, SC as my high school buddy is retiring from the Air Force reserves and my wife and I will be flying in for his retirement ceremony. I'll be speaking briefly and there'll be some high ranking dudes there so it should be cool. 

I'll be sneaking peaks on my phone of the score. I fully expect to be purchasing a #16 jersey on NFL.com by the end of Sunday.  B)

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
This will be my first game of the year I won't be able to see. I'll be in Charleston, SC as my high school buddy is retiring from the Air Force reserves and my wife and I will be flying in for his retirement ceremony. I'll be speaking briefly and there'll be some high ranking dudes there so it should be cool. 

I'll be sneaking peaks on my phone of the score. I fully expect to be purchasing a #16 jersey on NFL.com by the end of Sunday.  B)

This game will be shown in the entire state of South Carolina on FOX at 1:00 so if you're close to a tv?

In addition to the Ticket, I have NFL+ which is really great for situations that you have to miss a game or just want to watch the replay.  As soon as the game is over there is a full version with no commercials and then usually by later in the evening there is a 35 minute condensed version. 

my young adult kids will be there, 5 rows behind Vike bench.  (seatgeek>>ticketmaster, btw)

This map is helpful for Sunday planning. 
 https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=9 

I see the Falcons are starting Heinicke Sunday…

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
I see the Falcons are starting Heinicke Sunday…
I think Heinicke, Hall and Keenum are similar QBs in terms of stature. But while Heinicke and Keenum are career backups, Hall has the arm and accuracy to eventually be an NFL starter. Long way to go though. 

We're +4.5 right now and I think we cover, if not win outright. If they run it down our throats that goes out the window but the run defense has improved quite a bit lately. I also think Heinike >> Ridder so that might be a challenge, but I have faith in the team to get this one done for some reason. Joseph making his kicks will be big.

I honestly can't predict this game because my wishful thinking for Hall is probably getting in the way a bit. Atlanta isn't a shit team. Really hard to say. I see a lot of optimism from Viking's fans all over the Internet and not sure its warranted. Not yet anyway.