Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears getting closer to the burbs
Saw a preseason game at Soldier Field 1996 against the Chiefs. The game got cancelled half way through because of a rain storm. Had a great time.

Good for the Bears, bad for Chicago. My first NFL game ever was in Soldier Field. Against Richard Todd and the Jets. Tickets were $9. My dad was outraged. But it was a good day. The Shedd, the Adler, the MSI. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Good for the Bears, bad for Chicago. My first NFL game ever was in Soldier Field. Against Richard Todd and the Jets. Tickets were $9. My dad was outraged. But it was a good day. The Shedd, the Adler, the MSI. 
The Field Museum,  and the hot dog stand between the Field and the Shedd!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
Wow, forgot the Field. Went there too. Missed the hot dog stand, but it sounds really good right now! 

@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
Wow, forgot the Field. Went there too. Missed the hot dog stand, but it sounds really good right now! 
I think a chicago dog drug through the garden sounds good about any time.

My first NFL game ever was there too. Packers in ‘80. Bears won 61-7, the Vikings also beat the Buccaneers that day. When they announced that score I yelled pretty loudly and Bears fan turned and looked at me.
I went and bought a Vikings hat and wore it the rest of the game. 
Edit: I was a senior in high school. Tickets were $11, I was with some friends and their parents. 

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
@MaroonBells said:
My first NFL game ever was there too. Packers in ‘80. Bears won 61-7, the Vikings also beat the Buccaneers that day. When they announced that score I yelled pretty loudly and Bears fan turned and looked at me.
I went and bought a Vikings hat and wore it the rest of the game. 
Edit: I was a senior in high school. Tickets were $11, I was with some friends and their parents. 
If your first NFL game was watching the Pack lose by 54 points, you are truly a blessed man in this life. =)