Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Donald contract
Quote: @Chuckf said:
@StickyBun said:
Honestly, when you look back on the Aaron Rodgers era so far in Green Bay....as good as he is and has been....they've severely underperformed in the playoffs. Gotten there a ton but lost some pretty horrible games they either should have won or lost at the end. I mean he's gotten to 2 Superbowls, winning one but look at their playoff history with him: he's 11-10 in the playoffs. If you take away his Superbowl winning year, his playoff record is 8-11. Tom Brady's playoff record is 34-11 by comparison, which is just f#$%ing ridiculous.

I hadn't really thought about it but I was watching some NFL playoff compilation highlight video last week and I was like, "Wow, they've lost some brutal games in the playoffs". Actually under Favre as well. Hadn't realized it. I'm too focused on the Vikings horrible playoff losses  :'(
Actually Rodgers has only gotten to 1 Super Bowl.  But your point still stands.
Yah, I was thinking the same - Packers haven't gotten there since 2010. 

Quote: @Chuckf said:
@StickyBun said:
Honestly, when you look back on the Aaron Rodgers era so far in Green Bay....as good as he is and has been....they've severely underperformed in the playoffs. Gotten there a ton but lost some pretty horrible games they either should have won or lost at the end. I mean he's gotten to 2 Superbowls, winning one but look at their playoff history with him: he's 11-10 in the playoffs. If you take away his Superbowl winning year, his playoff record is 8-11. Tom Brady's playoff record is 34-11 by comparison, which is just f#$%ing ridiculous.

I hadn't really thought about it but I was watching some NFL playoff compilation highlight video last week and I was like, "Wow, they've lost some brutal games in the playoffs". Actually under Favre as well. Hadn't realized it. I'm too focused on the Vikings horrible playoff losses  :'(
Actually Rodgers has only gotten to 1 Super Bowl.  But your point still stands.
Thanks for the correction, Chuck!