Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mom died.
sorry to hear it, man. Hang in there, my condolences. 

Sorry to hear of your loss....I lost my mom 2 years ago, and just finally settled everything in January. Look forward to that day....

So sorry to hear about your loss.  I lost my mom 3 yrs. ago and my dad 14 yrs. ago.  I understand the struggles of moving on with life.  Stay strong and cherish your family.

Sorry for your loss and I wish you good luck and better fortunes. Good advice from @ArizonaViking, try to cherish your blessings especially when it's hard. God bless

Sorry for your loss Zerk...

Sorry for your loss, Zerk. Luckily have both of my parents still, but have seen both of them when they've lost theirs and it looks difficult. Hope you find a new gig too

Sad to hear bro. i wish you peace and joy in reflection.  They are forever a part of you and you them. 

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
So sorry to hear about your loss.  I lost my mom 3 yrs. ago and my dad 14 yrs. ago.  I understand the struggles of moving on with life.  Stay strong and cherish your family.
Yea I lost my father when "I" was 32 and then my mother at 42.  They were 68 and 77.  It does not matter at what age your parents pass or how old you are when it happens you are devastated. 

It took a lot of time for me to get over the loss of my father specifically but the old saying of time heals all wounds is accurate but how much time is the question.  Allow yourself to go through the grieving process and don't be too hard on yourself.  I'm positive every parent's goal in life is for their children to be happy and to remember all the good and forget all the bad!

Peace 

So sorry to hear this. Thoughts are with you 

So sorry to hear this, thoughts prayers to you and your family.