• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ya just gotta love the party that wants less govt in your life
Quote: @greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I guess if somebody doesn't care if the mother kills the unborn child,  who should give a shit if she  fucks the kid up as a result of getting stoned.
And that right there is the difference between pro life and pro abortion. 

Pro life people view the unborn as their own being. Someone who should be afforded all the rights to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness that every other person gets. 

Pro abortion people think its nothing different then exfoliating a few unwanted cells. 
Pro-choice people view the woman as having rights over her own body and the freedom to choose what decisions she makes regarding it. You don't have to like it and you don't have to agree but bodily autonomy and self-determination are important. 

Somebody has to look out for the bodily autonomy of the baby.  If not the government then who?

Angry men!
Better that than irrational women killing babies.

Says an angry man, I assume.

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I guess if somebody doesn't care if the mother kills the unborn child,  who should give a shit if she  fucks the kid up as a result of getting stoned.

Pro life people view the unborn as their own being. Someone who should be afforded all the rights to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness that every other person gets. 

Pro abortion people think its nothing different then exfoliating a few unwanted cells. 
Pro-choice people view the woman as having rights over her own body and the freedom to choose what decisions she makes regarding it. You don't have to like it and you don't have to agree but bodily autonomy and self-determination are important. 

Somebody has to look out for the bodily autonomy of the baby.  If not the government then who?

Angry men!

I would rather be an angry man, than a man without compassion or a soul. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Angry men!

Yeah those are two qualities that always comes to mind when I read your post's.
This is when you made it personal, I was speaking about what has been their right and you went right to personal actions, but you just keep going with that compassionate soul.
"  Keep your daughter from getting stoned while pregnant and it won't be
anybody business,   allow her to make choices that harm her baby and it
kind of says you failed and its time for somebody else to help her make
decisions." 

@JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Angry men!

Yeah those are two qualities that always comes to mind when I read your post's.
This is when you made it personal, I was speaking about what has been their right and you went right to personal actions, but you just keep going with that compassionate soul.
"  Keep your daughter from getting stoned while pregnant and it won't be
anybody business,   allow her to make choices that harm her baby and it
kind of says you failed and its time for somebody else to help her make
decisions." 
I am talking about myself there Al,  the day I quit speaking up for those that have no voice, or helping those that cant help themselves, is the day I will have lost compassion for our species and as such will have lost my soul.  I dont worry about you and yours, that is your responsibility.

@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Angry men!

Thought you guys didnt assume gender?

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@BigAl99 said:
@greediron said:
@BigAl99 said:
@AGRforever said:
@Vikergirl said:
@AGRforever said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Angry men!

Thought you guys didnt assume gender?
[Image: big-bang-theory-bazinga-512x512.png]

For all the guys that will never have to make this decision, it's not about you. Women can choose to complete a pregnancy, place for adoption or terminate a pregnancy. She has a right to her options. She doesn't have to justify her choice. It's up to her. It could be financial, medical, trauma or any number of reasons but no amount of guilt, shame, blame, judgment or whatever you dish out on her is going to deny her the right to choose. The most important thing is that she is safe.  Abortion is not going to go away regardless. My preference is that it is in the safety of medical professionals as opposed to some dark hidden space. And you can call her selfish or all kinds of names but she has the right to determine the course of her life and her destiny period. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
For all the guys that will never have to make this decision, it's not about you. Women can choose to complete a pregnancy, place for adoption or terminate a pregnancy. She has a right to her options. She doesn't have to justify her choice. It's up to her. It could be financial, medical, trauma or any number of reasons but no amount of guilt, shame, blame, judgment or whatever you dish out on her is going to deny her the right to choose. The most important thing is that she is safe.  Abortion is not going to go away regardless. My preference is that it is in the safety of medical professionals as opposed to some dark hidden space. And you can call her selfish or all kinds of names but she has the right to determine the course of her life and her destiny period. 
So,  do you support women that are pregnant using drugs that could likely be harmful to their child?

The OP was not about abortion, its about preventing legal access to drugs that have been known to cause issues with unborn and breast fed children when their mothers are using them.  This should be about as common sense as it possibly is, but yet there are those that think this should be a "choice"?  this is straight up child endangerment at a minimum.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I mean, is she barred from buying alcohol?  If she is then you have a case, if she's not, then this is garbage and screams how out of touch parts of this country are.

We have a medically classified syndrome for this, yet no one has yet to bring it up.  Ohh that's right, because its about America's favorite and most boring vice, alcohol.  

No cannabis for you, but feel free to buy all the booze you want.  Shit, do your feet hurt from being pregnant and can't make it to the store?  Alabama allows for curbside alcohol sales.

BTW this is medical cannabis, not super California THC take you to the moon pot.

Give me a fucking break Alabama

"I am talking about myself there Al,  the day I quit speaking up for those that have no voice, or helping those that cant help themselves, is the day I will have lost compassion for our species and as such will have lost my soul.  I dont worry about you and yours, that is your responsibility."

That's a good way to be but do other sentient beings that have no voice count too?