Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 Hours From Now
Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@VikingOracle said:
Did the Vikings exercise Bradbury's 5th year option?
No, and the won't. 
Geoff, can you in general disclose where your access/sources comes from? Do you work for the franchise in some capacity?
unless something has changed,  Geoff does not work for the Vikings or another franchise, or any of its affiliates like KFan or such.  Geoff was simply a kid really interested in the business side of the game and overly motivated to make contacts that could some day have him working in an NFL front office or possibly as a player rep.  I've only met Geoff a couple times, but he is as impressive on the spot with the fact based opinions as he is online.  ( he has since graduated college and IIRC got married and as such likely forced to grow up... poor bastard,  but we still value his input )  Thanks Geoff for choosing to be part of this community and feel free to correct me if I am screwing up your resume here.

Been very quiet in Eagan for a while...

I imagine that'll change soon and I imagine KAM/KOC have got to be pretty mentally exhausted after the last 2 mos. 

I wanted James Daniels back in the '18 draft when we took Hughes.  Only turning 25 now and we'd be screwing Chicago even more.

Kwesi- It’s time to…  Wink B)  

[Image: hkfbifq6ogav.jpeg]

Yeah, he is in a hurry to do something because fans want info....  LOL!

The Vikings can be players in FA even before they get under the cap.  Relax, they will get it done when they are ready.  They can get under the cap by simply doing moving some money around.  I am sure they have multiple moves ready to announce but they are doing things their way.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@VikingOracle said:
No, and the won't. 
Geoff, can you in general disclose where your access/sources comes from? Do you work for the franchise in some capacity?
unless something has changed,  Geoff does not work for the Vikings or another franchise, or any of its affiliates like KFan or such.  Geoff was simply a kid really interested in the business side of the game and overly motivated to make contacts that could some day have him working in an NFL front office or possibly as a player rep.  I've only met Geoff a couple times, but he is as impressive on the spot with the fact based opinions as he is online.  ( he has since graduated college and IIRC got married and as such likely forced to grow up... poor bastard,  but we still value his input )  Thanks Geoff for choosing to be part of this community and feel free to correct me if I am screwing up your resume here.

I'm actually impressed how spot on your response was! 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@VikingOracle said:
No, and the won't. 

Now Geoff can you tell us a little Som' in Som' in about JimmySmile  

You can be risqué.

Quote: @minny65 said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
@VikingOracle said:
No, and the won't. 

Now Geoff can you tell us a little Som' in Som' in about JimmySmile  

You can be risqué.
I'm not nearly as memorable

I doubt you will hear Ryan Jensen. You will likely hear Charvarius Ward though. 
You just made my night! He’s my favorite target at corner. Guy can play. 
I’m also hoping they address LB. assuming Hunter is still with us, I’d love to see them pair an effective guy opposite him. Build a scary combo. There are a number of good options. 
Dantzler is by far my favorite corner (our best in my opinion) and adding Ward on the other side would be awesome. Cam Bynum looks like the answer at the other safety (hope they can keep Harry). We’d need more depth but the back end would be really starting to take shape. 
Any insight on LBers or D ends that they may be targeting? 

@JustinTime18™ said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
I doubt you will hear Ryan Jensen. You will likely hear Charvarius Ward though. 
[Image: 64kw5d81dorq.gif]
Because he's a good man-to-man corner (a very good #2 guy) who fits what they want to do on defense. He also isn't going to get the insane money Jackson or Davis will get. I wouldn't be disappointed if he ended up in MN. 

As for Jensen on the other-hand. He's likely going to cost too much and some of the high-end contenders will pay up for him. So the Vikings are on the outside looking in, not that I heard they had any interest anyways. Along the O-line watch James Daniels and Oday Aboushi. The former's market isn't shaping up the way they'd hoped. I guess you could throw retaining Mason Cole into the mix as well. 
Jensen back with the Bucs. 3 for 39.