Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
24 Hours From Now
Legal tampering begins. Would love to hear the name Ryan Jensen, even though he's 30.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Legal tampering begins. Would love to hear the name Ryan Jensen, even though he's 30.
Me too. Cousins or Watson behind center, they need to fix C and RG. But I'm sorta sensing that the Vikings might be interested in keeping Bradbury, hoping that by improving the guard position it helps GB become the player he was drafted to be. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Me too. Cousins or Watson behind center, they need to fix C and RG. But I'm sorta sensing that the Vikings might be interested in keeping Bradbury, hoping that by improving the guard position it helps GB become the player he was drafted to be. 
Let's say they somehow get Bradbury to anchor. He still doesn't bring Jensen's attitude. Find a RG in the draft or Wyatt. That gapping hole in the O is solved. All other resources go to the D.

I doubt you will hear Ryan Jensen. You will likely hear Charvarius Ward though. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
[Image: 64kw5d81dorq.gif]

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
[Image: 64kw5d81dorq.gif]
Because he's a good man-to-man corner (a very good #2 guy) who fits what they want to do on defense. He also isn't going to get the insane money Jackson or Davis will get. I wouldn't be disappointed if he ended up in MN. 

As for Jensen on the other-hand. He's likely going to cost too much and some of the high-end contenders will pay up for him. So the Vikings are on the outside looking in, not that I heard they had any interest anyways. Along the O-line watch James Daniels and Oday Aboushi. The former's market isn't shaping up the way they'd hoped. I guess you could throw retaining Mason Cole into the mix as well. 

Did the Vikings exercise Bradbury's 5th year option?

I would look at Connor Williams at RG and Brian Allen at C.  That's probably more in our budget.  Let Bradbury, Davis, Williams, and Allen fight it out for starting positions.  The losers are the backups. 

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
No, and the won't. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@VikingOracle said:
No, and the won't. 
Geoff, can you in general disclose where your access/sources comes from? Do you work for the franchise in some capacity?