Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pray For Jackson Mahomes
Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: vho18jv5pr1r.jpeg]
LMAO. Crips territory. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
It is absolutely cringeworthy. I have friends send me tiktok vids on social media all the time and it's never funny 
I have zero social media and never have not even Facebook.     I don't have a twitter account so when posters attach tweet quotes, I am unable to open/read, and I am fine with that.

A couple nights ago my son went to a Flyers game because $15 cheap seats and he goes to college close.  Anyway, he is texting me for me to look for him because they snuck down to around the 4th row behind the goalie. I couldn't find him for some reason and then he tells me to look for a pile of teenagers up a few rows because there was a "famous" tik-Toker Sad   I am so happy neither of my kids/adults are into social media it does more harm than good.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
@supafreak84 said:
It is absolutely cringeworthy. I have friends send me tiktok vids on social media all the time and it's never funny 
I have zero social media and never have not even Facebook.     I don't have a twitter account so when posters attach tweet quotes, I am unable to open/read, and I am fine with that.

A couple nights ago my son went to a Flyers game because $15 cheap seats and he goes to college close.  Anyway, he is texting me for me to look for him because they snuck down to around the 4th row behind the goalie. I couldn't find him for some reason and then he tells me to look for a pile of teenagers up a few rows because there was a "famous" tik-Toker Sad   I am so happy neither of my kids/adults are into social media it does more harm than good.  
Oh I dont know about that. I think you can customize social media enough where when you use it you are receiving the information you want and nothing more. On twitter you can choose to follow whomever and than can mute or block folks you dont want to see. I’ve said it before, but Twitter has far better Vikes, Twins, Twolves content than any sports show. I follow the folks who post the best material and its great. 

Do a lot of people use it for stupid, narcissistic reasons? Absolutely. I just choose not to follow them.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@minny65 said:
@supafreak84 said:

Oh I dont know about that. I think you can customize social media enough where when you use it you are receiving the information you want and nothing more. On twitter you can choose to follow whomever and than can mute or block folks you dont want to see. I’ve said it before, but Twitter has far better Vikes, Twins, Twolves content than any sports show. I follow the folks who post the best material and its great. 

Do a lot of people use it for stupid, narcissistic reasons? Absolutely. I just choose not to follow them.
Agree, mine is very customized Smile

I was thinking/speaking more for our youth who don't have the maturity to customize and we end up with endless amounts of narcissism.  No going back so our young teens have to learn quick or have adults who parent.  

In 40+ years of Viking Fandom, it's gone from weekly  MNF halftime highlights,   that didn't always show  Viking game highlights .

There were entire seasons the Vikings games weren't broadcast on the West n the late 70's and early 80's...

&t=279s

Fast forward to 2022, and  this topic and thread.

Way way different.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
In 40+ years of Viking Fandom, it's gone from weekly  MNF halftime highlights,   that didn't always show  Viking game highlights .

There were entire seasons the Vikings games weren't broadcast on the West n the late 70's and early 80's...

&t=279s

Fast forward to 2022, and  this topic and thread.

Way way different.
So true.  From the old mailing lists, craving any bit of Viking news, to now.  Wild ride, this internet thingy.