Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pray For Jackson Mahomes
Jackson Mahomes: The media is 'destroying my life' https://trib.al/NCuG1yn

[Image: y4kb2s3wdlwn.jpeg]

Such a little douchebag. Happens a bunch when big bro is a star....little bro gets entitled. This kid is HIGHLY immature. 

He is 21 years old with a lot of growing up to do. He is riding the coattails of his very successful brother. Maybe he is recognizing that fame can be brutal when you twist and manipulate it or you aren't famous on your own. 

Immature no doubt. I think the biggest issue I have is that his content is so cringeworthy...I just don't get it.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Immature no doubt. I think the biggest issue I have is that his content is so cringeworthy...I just don't get it.
Not attacking you but it's not made for you.  I am sure he can say the same about the things that you enjoy.

He acts foolish, but so does the rest of his generation or most generations in young adulthood

Quote: @Skodin said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Not attacking you but it's not made for you.  I am sure he can say the same about the things that you enjoy.

He acts foolish, but so does the rest of his generation or most generations in young adulthood
I'm 31 and half of the people I know have Tik Tok and a good amount are avid posters. It's cringeworthy content

It is absolutely cringeworthy. I have friends send me tiktok vids on social media all the time and it's never funny 

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@Skodin said:
@Hawkvike25 said:

I'm 31 and half of the people I know have Tik Tok and a good amount are avid posters. It's cringeworthy content
Yes, its cringe. Even cringe says its cringe. 

[Image: vho18jv5pr1r.jpeg]