Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Bombshell! & I don't use that term lightly.
You would think for a scandal that dwarves Watergate, there would be something in the news about it. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Don’t know about you but I like a side of fries with my nothing burger. It is a neat distraction technique though. 
So when yall started inviting people….was it like numbered art?  4/100 or similar?  How would anyone possibly know what order they were invited in?  

And Id like to point out, I’m still awaiting my invitation. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Mike Olson said:
Don’t know about you but I like a side of fries with my nothing burger. It is a neat distraction technique though. 
So when yall started inviting people….was it like numbered art?  4/100 or similar?  How would anyone possibly know what order they were invited in?  

And Id like to point out, I’m still awaiting my invitation. 
They received a golden ticket, sealed in red wax and delivered by courier with a spray of 'warm cookie' fragrance inside the envelope. 

[Image: 2200.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=forma...175ddd187d]

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
You would think for a scandal that dwarves Watergate, there would be something in the news about it. 
You would think so.  

Unencrypted DNS lookups (something anyone can do) BOmbShElL!!!!!!!1!!!

Plots to overturn legitimate elections…. Crickets.

LMAO!

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Unencrypted DNS lookups (something anyone can do) BOmbShElL!!!!!!!1!!!
Quote:
DNS lookups as a pretext for investigation...

This tweet from Hillary doesn't age well..nor does the accompanying statement from Hillary campaign advisor and now National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/statu...63233?s=20&t=6mnqXw7K46-lg5F2OWBLrA

Than...you have the whole Steele report which was nothing more than wildly fantasized opposition research to justify spying.  How many thousands of stories did we get about Russian Collusion?  How many people lost everything defending themselves (Flynn, McFarland, etc).  Yep...nothing to see here...move along. 

This nonsense of using a stalking horse is still going on.  Look at Garland's calling out parents as terrorists because the National School Board Association requested the action...only to find out the NSBA was acting on behalf of the Administration.  

Durham is moving at a snails pace...but I'm not sure it's a big nothing burger.

Keep holding on to the 30+ yr old wetdream y’all have regarding Hillary….. Any day now….

Surprise surprise, the lefties make excuses for any and all behavior for their side.  

Quote: @greediron said:
Surprise surprise, the lefties make excuses for any and all behavior for their side.  
excuses  it's  straight out denail