Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Bombshell! & I don't use that term lightly.
Last night, Special Prosecutor John Durham filed a motion in criminal federal court claiming Hilary Clinton/DOC operatives spied....SPIED...on GOP candidate Trump, 
AND SITTING PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP. 

This DWARVES Watergate (the GREATEST POLITICAL SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES) .  I won't bore with the historical comparatives.  (unless someone calls me out)

"The filing … reveals that Sussmann (already indicted)  was involved in an effort to mine data from a project run by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) at a U.S. university (identified in previous reports as Georgia Tech) to spy on Trump and his associates — at Trump Tower, at Trump’s private residence, and at the Executive Office of the Presidency once Trump took office in the White House. Their goal was to dig up damaging information that could then be used to build the “Russia collusion” narrative against Trump."

What does this mean?  

It means an opposing political party used any bureaucratic (swamp) apparatchiks to SPY on a sitting, duly elected POTUS.  That's 3-rd world politics, like some of us have been telling you.  
It means the first 3 years of Trump's presidency, dogged by Mueller/Dems (and I don't care if some GOP'ers were tacit...they hated Trump)  -- in which Mueller found NO COLLUSION/NO OBSTRUCTION, is most assuredly vindicated.
It means Trump was "right" when he tweeted, "Trump Tower has had wires tapped."  << much to the derision of NEARLY ALL the MSM, when he tweeted it.  

It's been reported very recently that HRC is polling 10 pts ahead of Biden, and will bump Biden/Harris & run against Trump, next election cycle.  
(Actually, I want DeSantis or Cruz)
Ya'll might wanna make a plan B. 

I promised Sticky 3 years ago...I'd leave when Durham's work was done. 
It's not "done" , these are allegations not yet contested in court.  But I wouldn't doubt Durham on indictments, even tho they took forever, to announce.  
So now, I'm OUTTA HERE!

lolz oh jeez

Hawk who?  

Turn around so I can read your jersey.  

No need to post this or try to start a discussion

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
FUCK BRO! 
There are 20 posts on this subject in the OT/"special topics" archives.  And I started this post as OT.  

I was the 4th FUCKER invited to this site (behind Ritchie, Nibes, and KingBash)... so you can humor me one last post.  

Don't worry, you won't have to put up with me much longer.  Wink 

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
FUCK BRO! 
There are 20 posts on this subject in the OT/"special topics" archives.  And I started this post as OT.  

I was the 4th FUCKER invited to this site (behind Ritchie, Nibes, and KingBash)... so you can humor me one last post.  

Then leave it at OT. We dont want it in the main board. We want topics that make us excited for something that ultimately lets us down on an annual basis.

Hillary to prison   finally  hopefully

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@savannahskol said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
FUCK BRO! 

Then leave it at OT. We dont want it in the main board. We want topics that make us excited for something that ultimately lets us down on an annual basis.
"then leave it OT"????  WTF.....? what were my first two types?  
YOU control the content you receive, bro. 

Mike musta not made that clear, LMAO. 

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
Hillary to prison   finally  hopefully
15 boxes. Maybe they can go together?