Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Lochstar
Quote: @PapaScott said:
I visited Al on 12-23.   I did not recognize him but I did see him in his sister's face.  he is down to 160 lbs from 320.  he was awake and was able to converse, although he was hard to understand.  His voice is weak , and is still adamant about the deep desert nomades and their perpensity to wear black attire to repel the intense desert heat.  I messaged his sister yesterday and Al is still holding on strong.  
thanks papa.  good on you to “represent”

Yup, my thanks too Pops

I visited Al on 12-23.   I did not recognize him but I did see him in his sister's face.  he is down to 160 lbs from 320.  he was awake and was able to converse, although he was hard to understand.  His voice is weak , and is still adamant about the deep desert nomades and their perpensity to wear black attire to repel the intense desert heat.  I messaged his sister yesterday and Al is still holding on strong.  
I dont know why my post didnt show up before, but that was really good of you Scott to go visit him,  I wouldnt expect anything less of you.  Nor would I expect the nomad from changing his stance on the other nomads... that was a great night with great people.  I am glad I was able to enjoy it with you all and especially Al for making us laugh so damn hard all evening.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@PapaScott said:
I dont know why my post didnt show up before, but that was really good of you Scott to go visit him,  I wouldnt expect anything less of you.  Nor would I expect the nomad from changing his stance on the other nomads... that was a great night with great people.  I am glad I was able to enjoy it with you all and especially Al for making us laugh so damn hard all evening.
if I recall correctly it was in-between the morning practice and night practice.  Ithe night before I indulged in several angry balls ( Angry orchard cider and fireball whiskey) I felt really bad the next day so bad that I thought if I took a nap I would not wake up, until Al told the nomad story , I decided to take my chances.... 

Just a heads up to all—today is Al’s birthday. 48.

Albert " Lochstar " Heurung has died.
Rest in Peace my friend God speed

papa visited him and obviously kept in touch with the family. I told Papa I'm grateful to VikeFans for bringing us together. Al was a good man. Thanks Papa

Albert " Lochstar " Heurung has died.
Rest in Peace my friend God speed
God bless you Scott, for going and seeing him. I appreciate the update. We lost another great man today. It just hurts my soul. 

You can rest now Al.  

Rest in peace Lochstar.  Prayers to the family.