Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Lochstar
Hey all, i hope you’re doing well. I dont watch the NFL anymore, but came here to find out the status of Lochstar. He is/was a friend to many of us. I saw a grim post of him being in home hospice. I’m hoping i am incorrect and the person i saw online today was not him. However, looking at comments on his FB page, my hopes have been diminished. If you know whats going on, please extend an olive branch and let me know.  

Be good to one another and take care. 

Thanks GV for sharing this. As we talked about I am trying to see what I can find out as well. 

OMG--one of my all time favorites! whats up?

I’m not sure CA. But my heart is hurting after seeing his FB page. send me a PM and i can give you a link. 

btw, i hope you and your family have recovered, since the fire a few years ago. much love. 

Quote: @GeorgiaVike said:
I’m not sure CA. But my heart is hurting after seeing his FB page. send me a PM and i can give you a link. 

btw, i hope you and your family have recovered, since the fire a few years ago. much love. 
Thanks GV. That is much appreciated. We are doing much better. I just left a message for Al (Lochstar) on his Facebook page. Thanks for alerting us about what’s going on. Al is such a good, fun loving, original guy. I swear I appreciate so many here like you and Al, more than the team that brought us together! 

Man, hope he's ok. 

I've tailgated with Loch and we went to a game @ TCF together too. 

Super good dude. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Man, hope he's ok. 

I've tailgated with Loch and we went to a game @ TCF together too. 

Super good dude. 
Don't forget the campfire chats at TC,  some of those were epic conversations. 

I am hoping for the best. I have had some fantastic conversations with him. He is truly a great guy. He is a kind and gentle soul with a wicked sense of humor. He is definitely a master storyteller.

A few years ago he hosted an internet radio show on Sunday nights that aired around 8:00 CT.  He would take requests and gave quite a few shout outs to this website.

Quote: @Greylock said:
A few years ago he hosted an internet radio show on Sunday nights that aired around 8:00 CT.  He would take requests and gave quite a few shout outs to this website.
Yeah I loved the radio show. The shout outs were awesome. His energy and enthusiasm is absolutely phenomenal.