Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers has COVID; unvaccinated.
Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@Waterboy said:
@Caactorvike said:
@greediron said:
@VikingOracle said:
Tried to act like he was vaccinated.  If you are not vaccinated, you are going to get COVID.

I received my booster yesterday.
Lol, sorry but gotta call out the bullshit.  It doesn't matter if you are vaccinated or not, you are likely gonna get covid.  Brandon Jacobs has been out for several weeks, comes back and has covid.  How many vaxxed players and coaches where out last week.  Chicago got it bad, everyone had to follow the unvaxxed protocols.
Quote: @greediron said:
Already considered it.  And made that decision.  

And as I said, your implication that vaccination will prevent you from getting covid is bullshit.

As to Rodgers, he is young and healthy and will likely be fine.  He is still a class A dipshit and I hope GB loses every game.  But Zimmer is vaxxed and been more of a dipshit about covid than Rodgers.
Of course it’s not bulllshit it’s FACT. If you are vaccinated your chances of getting COVID drop drastically. I think it’s by something around 92%. There are “breakthrough” cases of course—nothing is 100%. The occasional breakthrough is not proof of lack of efficacy. Just like a couple of dummies don’t define a large group.

and btw what does Rodgers mean by “alternative treatment”? Does he know something doctors don’t? Lol. 
Not even close to a fact.  It’s only a fact if you choose to do absolutely no research and believe individuals that have continually lied and been proven to do so.   Lol.  What is a fact is that the numbers on the effectiveness continue to trend in a way that says the vax is not working.  Please do more than listen to Joe and the nightly news.  Anybody who has a brain knows that the govt keeps changing the target.  And anybody looking at factual data from Vaers and from countries who went to mass vaccination earlier than us can’t possibly hold your view and have a functioning brain.  
No you’re right. God forbid if we should listen to the news. Better to listen to my cousins friends wife. Or travel down the Facebook rabbit holes.  Lol is right.  The Covid numbers are trending down in states where vaccinations are high and have gone up in places where they are low. But more research has to be done. Over 350M vaccines is not enough. How can you trust that? It’s all bullshit and only you know the truth. Snug fit on that tinfoil hat, eh?
Have you looked at India or Indonesia?  Have you looked at Israel, the UK, and Iceland where vaccinations were supposed to solve everything?  So we've had the vaccine for about 9 months now, and you're declaring that because of an initial success in the numbers that we should all be convinced that they're the only thing to study here.  F..k the side effects, the fact that the numbers have been admittedly rigged and compiled all along to create a narrative.  Ignore ivermectin results in areas even more populous than ours that have blown away the vaccine both in the short term and long term.  Sorry, but it's my opinion that people on your side of the argument are missing the entire show when you don't do the research behind what the govt and the compliant MSM and Tech allow you to see.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@Caactorvike said:
@greediron said:
@VikingOracle said:
Tried to act like he was vaccinated.  If you are not vaccinated, you are going to get COVID.

Lol, sorry but gotta call out the bullshit.  It doesn't matter if you are vaccinated or not, you are likely gonna get covid.  Brandon Jacobs has been out for several weeks, comes back and has covid.  How many vaxxed players and coaches where out last week.  Chicago got it bad, everyone had to follow the unvaxxed protocols.

And as I said, your implication that vaccination will prevent you from getting covid is bullshit.

As to Rodgers, he is young and healthy and will likely be fine.  He is still a class A dipshit and I hope GB loses every game.  But Zimmer is vaxxed and been more of a dipshit about covid than Rodgers.
Of course it’s not bulllshit it’s FACT. If you are vaccinated your chances of getting COVID drop drastically. I think it’s by something around 92%. There are “breakthrough” cases of course—nothing is 100%. The occasional breakthrough is not proof of lack of efficacy. Just like a couple of dummies don’t define a large group.

and btw what does Rodgers mean by “alternative treatment”? Does he know something doctors don’t? Lol. 
Not even close to a fact.  It’s only a fact if you choose to do absolutely no research and believe individuals that have continually lied and been proven to do so.   Lol.  What is a fact is that the numbers on the effectiveness continue to trend in a way that says the vax is not working.  Please do more than listen to Joe and the nightly news.  Anybody who has a brain knows that the govt keeps changing the target.  And anybody looking at factual data from Vaers and from countries who went to mass vaccination earlier than us can’t possibly hold your view and have a functioning brain.  
Can you make your point without degrading those whos opinions differ from yours?
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@Caactorvike said:
@greediron said:
@VikingOracle said:

Can you make your point without degrading those whos opinions differ from yours?
I can do that.  I get into a mode where I just lace em up due to the coming attacks from the other side based on past discussions.  I guess things are starting to become evident enough that the "deniers" are being vindicated making the other side a little less vitriolic.  Sorry, and I'll try to clean it up.

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@Waterboy said:
@Caactorvike said:
@greediron said:
@VikingOracle said:

No you’re right. God forbid if we should listen to the news. Better to listen to my cousins friends wife. Or travel down the Facebook rabbit holes.  Lol is right.  The Covid numbers are trending down in states where vaccinations are high and have gone up in places where they are low. But more research has to be done. Over 350M vaccines is not enough. How can you trust that? It’s all bullshit and only you know the truth. Snug fit on that tinfoil hat, eh?

See if you had one of these.
[Image: 98342311_2677219935723019_47965255924826...e=61A8EDA8]

Some people even become doctors twice

[Image: 274bf243db5401790b2729be2c382f25cc7bffe4.jpg]

Quote: @Waterboy said:
Hi Waterboy:

I had an epiphany about this discussion last night.   I know you are trying to bring your views to the argument but keep in mind that there is only one group that can actually change their course of action at this time -- the unvaccinated such as yourself.  I am vaccinated and boosted.  Even if I suddenly changed my mind about the efficacy of the vaccine I am still already vaccinated; it is irreversible.  So all your arguments, etc., can do no good -- you are only justifying your own decision -- you can't make the vaccinated reverse course.  Maybe you feel personally attacked, etc. but really your only response is that you have looked at a whole spectrum of information and your risk assessment is that it is better to remain unvaccinated.   While we, the vaccinated, hope we can convince the unvaccinated to modify their course, the unvaccinated can't change the course of the vaccinated because we have already cast off.  Please keep in mind also, that we advocate because we think it will potentially save your life and, in comparison, nothing you can write can change what we have irreversibly already done.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Caactorvike said:
@Waterboy said:
@Caactorvike said:
@greediron said:
@VikingOracle said:

See if you had one of these.
[Image: 98342311_2677219935723019_47965255924826...e=61A8EDA8]

Would this be the immunity Kaaron was referencing?

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@SFVikeFan said:
Curious what Waterboy thinks about New Zealand and Australia, their high vaccination rates and extremely low death rates.
So, we should completely shut down our borders and make people stay inside 24 hours a day?  Is that where you want to start this discussion?  Lol.  Get a f..king clue.  You only prove my point for me.   I’m sure if every country in the world locks down for the next five or so months, we’ll see a Covid reduction.  You’re a very intelligent guy.  Can’t get one by you.  Let’s then discuss India with a barely 50% vaccination rate.   And the parts of the country that are at 20% vaccinated with virtually no cases at all. The only high rates are in the regions that are highly vaccinated.   Bet you won’t elaborate on that too much.  Three times our population about 60% of the deaths.    Hmmm.   
https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/new-zealand-pm-ardern-extends-covid-19-lockdown-auckland-2021-10-18/
In other words, you have nothing but insults.

Par for the course

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@Waterboy said:
Hi Waterboy:

I had an epiphany about this discussion last night.   I know you are trying to bring your views to the argument but keep in mind that there is only one group that can actually change their course of action at this time -- the unvaccinated such as yourself.  I am vaccinated and boosted.  Even if I suddenly changed my mind about the efficacy of the vaccine I am still already vaccinated; it is irreversible.  So all your arguments, etc., can do no good -- you are only justifying your own decision -- you can't make the vaccinated reverse course.  Maybe you feel personally attacked, etc. but really your only response is that you have looked at a whole spectrum of information and your risk assessment is that it is better to remain unvaccinated.   While we, the vaccinated, hope we can convince the unvaccinated to modify their course, the unvaccinated can't change the course of the vaccinated because we have already cast off.  Please keep in mind also, that we advocate because we think it will potentially save your life and, in comparison, nothing you can write can change what we have irreversibly already done.
I think you make a good point about the irreversible nature of being vaxxed.  That is part of the hesitancy.  We don't know long term effects, we barely have even know the short term effects.  The only thing we know is what we have been told by the pharma industry and they don't have a great track record.

Being unvaxxed, we can still change our mind and chose to become vaccinated.  So some healthy skepticism (actual science) may be the best long run choice.  If the science proves it is not, then we still have options.

@Waterboy said:
Hi Waterboy:

Its an eloquent thought, but the unvaccinated aren't getting vaccinated for reasons that are emotional, not logical. They either choose to believe its harmful (which it isn't) or they don't want to be told what to do. It's that simple. 'I'm an American, I won't be forced to do anything!'. Riiiiight. Talk about entitlement. They continue to pivot to new rationale when prior rationale has been debunked.

So I respect the way you are debating, but it's useless. I've learned that during COVID. 58% of this country is vaccinated, its a GD joke. And its taken this long just to get to that number. 

@Waterboy said:
Hi Waterboy:

I think there is still a lot in play here.  You still have parents making decisions about their children.  You have people doubling down on booster shots.  Are the side effects of these boosters additive meaning will society be face with huge increases in Myocarditis or Cancers or other unknown side effects?  I don't think we know yet.  We can also help to stop these insane mandates by bringing the vaccinated on board against them.  I've personally had three family members who are vaccinated now mobilizing against the mandates and speaking as passionately as I do.  I have numerous friends who I've helped move the needle, two saying there is no way in hell they're doing boosters.  I've also seen a dangerous govt overreach that needs to be reigned in as it threatens our future freedoms.  Anybody watching knows that the woke left will stop at nothing to have full control of our actions. There is a lot still in play here, and I plan to continue to get the message out.  I understand your points and particularly like the respectful way you bring them to the discussion.  Thank you for that.