Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers has COVID; unvaccinated.
Tried to act like he was vaccinated.  If you are not vaccinated, you are going to get COVID.

I received my booster yesterday.

I can't decide whether I want Love to play well and mess with Rodgers' mind or for him to be terrible.  Okay, I want terrible. 

From ESPN:

Rodgers petitioned the NFL to have an alternate treatment that he underwent before he returned to the Packers that would allow him to be considered the same as someone who received one of the approved vaccinations, sources told ESPN. After a lengthy back and forth, the league ruled that Rodgers would not get the same consideration and would be considered unvaccinated.

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
Tried to act like he was vaccinated.  If you are not vaccinated, you are going to get COVID.

Rodgers is such a dick.

Good for you for getting the shot, VO.  My wife and I were boosted last Saturday.
I agree the unvaxxed will test positive one day too.  Although, I'm not sure if the vaxxed can avoid getting COVID either; we just probably won't get it as bad.
Next up?  Maybe the Viking's KC and AT - wouldn't that just seem to be our luck.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"VikingOracle" said:

Rodgers is such a dick.

Good for you for getting the shot, VO.  My wife and I were boosted last Saturday.
I agree the unvaxxed will test positive one day too.  Although, I'm not sure if the vaxxed can avoid getting COVID either; we just probably won't get it as bad.
Next up?  Maybe the Viking's KC and AT - wouldn't that just seem to be our luck.

KC and AT won't catch COVID until the Vikings are legitimately in the playoff race because, well, its the Vikings and our hopes must be dashed in the most severe manner.

I agree there is certainly a chance I will contract COVID but it will be a far less severe case most likely.  Playing the odds is all I can do.  

Prediction: Packers sign Blake Bortles today.

LOLOLILOLOL Couldnt happen to a more smug asshole.