Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings @ Panthers Predictions
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I don't get what people have against PA. In terms of a local radio guys, nobody even comes close to him. And I say this as someone who frequently travels to other cities and listens to their radio broadcast. There's PA--a mile wide gap--and everyone else. Even fans of other teams love the guy. 
For me, he's not great at what he does. He's consistently late on the action. He's got more schtick to him than most of them. Just not my deal. Mitch Holtus for the Kansas Chiefs is light years better....to just name one. 

I want to believe the Vikes roll and the offense starts clicking, but I have yet to see it.  I'm just hoping for a win.Vikes: 23Panthers: 20

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
I don't get what people have against PA. In terms of a local radio guys, nobody even comes close to him. And I say this as someone who frequently travels to other cities and listens to their radio broadcast. There's PA--a mile wide gap--and everyone else. Even fans of other teams love the guy. 
For me, he's not great at what he does. He's consistently late on the action. He's got more schtick to him than most of them. Just not my deal. Mitch Holtus for the Kansas Chiefs is light years better....to just name one. 
Holtus is much better than PA

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I want to believe the Vikes roll and the offense starts clicking, but I have yet to see it.  I'm just hoping for a win.Vikes: 23Panthers: 20
Didn't you see it against Seattle? Nearly 500 yards of offense. Passed the ball well, ran the ball well. 

But yes, a win above all things. Like you, I want to see the Vikings put together a complete game, but I don't think this is it. Panthers' pass defense is just too good. I think this is a defensive battle with a lot of sacks and opportunities for big, game-changing plays for both teams. The team that takes advantage will be the team that wins. 

Compete game in two weeks against Dallas. 

@HappyViking said:
I want to believe the Vikes roll and the offense starts clicking, but I have yet to see it consistently.  I'm just hoping for a win.Vikes: 23Panthers: 20
Didn't you see it against Seattle? Nearly 500 yards of offense. Passed the ball well, ran the ball well. 

But yes, a win above all things. Like you, I want to see the Vikings put together a complete game, but I don't think this is it. Panthers' pass defense is just too good. I think this is a defensive battle with a lot of sacks and opportunities for big, game-changing plays for both teams. The team that takes advantage will be the team that wins. 

Corrected above.  That's what I meant.  We've seen glimpses, but it just can't be counted on.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
@HappyViking said:
I want to believe the Vikes roll and the offense starts clicking, but I have yet to see it consistently.  I'm just hoping for a win.Vikes: 23Panthers: 20

Corrected above.  That's what I meant.  We've seen glimpses, but it just can't be counted on.

Agree. Need to put a couple of good games together in a row, then maybe we can count on that a little bit more. 

And no, Detroit was not one of them.

I'm ok with fuglie wins, as long as there is a flip side; pretty wins. 

I sure hope they win today - so that Dallas game has more meaning for me. 

@VikingOracle said:
But here is something to keep in the back of your mind.... this game is sort of a job interview for Joe Brady.  I am guessing he has some special things set up for this game.  Just sayin.........
If that's true and Zimmer shuts him down, then what? Just sayin...
I told you Brady would have something special worked up.  Don't attack Breeland, concentrate on PP.  Special stickum for the wide receivers.  I would say the job interview went poorly.