Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Another Chief?
Quote: @greediron said:
You want to make medical decisions for other that may negatively affect them and their family so you can feel better about yourself?  Stunning, not brave, but stunning.

What happened to a decision made by the person and their doctor?  
Good question. That is what abortion is supposed to be, a decision between a woman and her doctor. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@greediron said:
You want to make medical decisions for other that may negatively affect them and their family so you can feel better about yourself?  Stunning, not brave, but stunning.

Good question. That is what abortion is supposed to be, a decision between a woman and her doctor. 
and, it seems to be precisely that way right now.  So why can't you afford the same courtesy to those who make medical decisions you disapprove of?

If doctors are telling their patients that their medical problems
would be worse, or possibly kill them if they get vaccinated, then of
course they simply can't have the
shot.  Those people aren't the problem and
you know it.  They aren't the anti-vaxxers.

It was reported yesterday that
doctors were telling the entire Viking team to get the shots and that
includes the Viking's starting QB, WR, and RB.  Those guys are the real anti-vaxxers and are a major problem for getting this virus under control.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@greediron said:

Fuck this,   you dont get to piss on another guy drawing that equivalency in one thread and then try and use the same argument when it fits your narrative. 

Oh. But one would be murder,  the other would likely be wrongful death caused by negligence, at best.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@greediron said:

Are you saying that the tens of millions that refuse to get vaccinated where told by their doctor not to?
Still not true.  When a vaccine that effectively prevents infection and transmission is out there that could be argued.  But the way the NFL protocols are set and the way science is showing on the vaccine,  it's hard to prove that they are any more likely to contribute to the spread of the virus than those that are vaccinated,  unless they know they are sick and don't quarantine once their condition is established.  With the way the rules are set up a vaccinated player that gets sick is likely more dangerous to the team and others than an unvaccinated one. ( again just talking about the team aspect,  not society over all.)

includes the Viking's starting QB, WR, and RB.  Those guys are the real anti-vaxxers and are a major problem for getting this virus under control.

so do you want the signed doctors note to prove I might have an ok opinion?  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
@greediron said:

Fuck this,   you dont get to piss on another guy drawing that equivalency in one thread and then try and use the same argument when it fits your narrative. 

Oh. But one would be murder,  the other would likely be wrongful death caused by negligence, at best.
Hold up, abortion is murder? 

sickest case of projection, ever lol

Quote: @greediron said:
@HappyViking said:

I don't have a clue what your reply means, greed, and
you're just being obtuse to this pandemic.

@greediron said:
@HappyViking said:

I don't have a clue what your reply means, greed, and
you're just being obtuse to this pandemic.

You say that if a person and their doctor decide that the vax isn't right for them, then they are ok and aren't the problem.  So I am wondering if I submitted a signed doctors note to you, would my opinion on this shot be deemed ok?

I imagine someone of Kirk, AT, Cook's wealth and occupation, they have access to doctors that we don't know about.  I would assume they have consulted with said doctor but perhaps don't wish to express that for some unknown mistaken idea that said doctor would be stripped of their license for having the wrong opinion.