Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Another Chief?

[Image: BgCr4vnl_bigger.jpg]
Will Parks’ name has come up with the #Vikings before, and now that he’s back on the open market, he’s a candidate to land in Minnesota, per a league source. Vikings might need safety depth and special teams contributions with Xavier Woods and Josh Metellus banged up.

But is he vaccinated…?  Wink 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
that was my first thought,  but I didnt want to go there in another thread.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Unfortunately, that’s another aspect of consideration when looking at released players these days Jimmy…

Something tells me the answer is "yes"

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Something tells me the answer is "yes"

Safety depth is a concern, one of the many…? 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Unfortunately, that’s another aspect of consideration when looking at released players these days Jimmy…
honestly, i doubt they even kick the tires or pick up the phone if the answer is no.  with the rules being what they are no FA should be considered unless they have the vaccine.  I am wondering if that is what is holding up an extension for Harry.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:

honestly, i doubt they even kick the tires or pick up the phone if the answer is no.  with the rules being what they are no FA should be considered unless they have the vaccine.  I am wondering if that is what is holding up an extension for Harry.
Actually the answer could be "No", if he's headed to Minny; aka the "free and un-vaxxed" team.
(GDammit, I have a bad attitude today)

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:

Actually the answer could be "No", if he's headed to Minny; aka the "free and un-vaxxed" team.
considering some of the other rumored names around the league, i dont think Minny is the only destination for the unvaxxed.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Kentis" said:

I don't blame you. There is so much that is frustrating and annoying.