Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 8, The Return Of Kooky Kirk Cousins
As bad it would be, the best case scenario would be Kirk misses a game early which ends up being a loss, and the resulting pressure makes him change his mind and get a shot. 

Because imho that missing a game and losing it scenario is bound to happen, and the later in the season it happens the worse the damage will be, if they are genuinely competing for the division.

You Retweeted
Luke Braun
@LukeBraunNFL
·
12h
Kirk cousins choosing a comic book plexiglass structure over getting the vaccine is just so on brand for him. He is the embodiment of the car-swerving-onto-exit-ramp meme. Just conjure the most chaotic possible idea in otherwise straightforward situations
Show this thread
You Retweeted
Will Ragatz
@WillRagatz
·
13h
#Vikings CB Mackensie Alexander, who was on the team that went 13-3 and reached the NFC championship in 2017:

"This is the best roster I've been a part of in my career so far, without a doubt."

Osborn dusts Mackensie on a slant release. Mack gets a lot of jersey, incomplete. KJ is frustrated
[Image: Jfi83G5K_bigger.jpg]
Justin Jefferson didn’t have his best practice today and is spending time on the field post practice working on his releases with Cam Dantzler and Kris Boyd. KJ Osborn is also with the group.
[Image: dBD2A6j6_bigger.jpg]
#Vikings LT Christian Darrisaw said he “should be” a full go for Saturday’s scrimmage at US Bank Stadium, but “we’ll see.”

Darrisaw also talked about learning a lot from Dalvin Cook, whose locker is right next to his. “We chop it up every day.”
[Image: 4hFr-brE_bigger.jpg]
After watching the last 3 days of camp I’m excited to see Nwangwu this preseason. He could challenge for #2 RB.

[Image: jdulyyw0usc2.jpeg]

[Image: VQWcT2t4_bigger.jpg]
Agreed. I thought he had two choices at today's presser:
1) Say this was a wake-up call and made you re-consider your position on the vaccine.
2) Say you'll remain unvaccinated, but you understand the risks, and will comply with all of the protocols.
Instead, he blamed a room.
Quote Tweet
[Image: PjH5VIsD_normal.jpg]
Michael Scott
@KetogenicMike
· 13h
Replying to @ChadGraffCousins is making it very difficult to want to be a Vikings fan this year. I get it’s a personal decision to get the vaccine. But why deflect like a politician and instead, just be honest?

Like I said in another thread, this is all you need to know about Cousins and his take on vaccines. He did his 'own research' but didn't talk with the Doctor. LMAO. 

https://twitter.com/ArifHasanNFL/status/...8084443139

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Like I said in another thread, this is all you need to know about Cousins and his take on vaccines. He did his 'own research' but didn't talk with the Doctor. LMAO. 

https://twitter.com/ArifHasanNFL/status/...8084443139
Yup. Well earned designation of Fucking Moron. Maybe Fucking Moron Supreme.

So done with this fucking asshat.