Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 8, The Return Of Kooky Kirk Cousins
[Image: By_1Lzn6_bigger.jpg]
The #Vikings have activated QBs Kirk Cousins and Nate Stanley from Reserve/COVID-19.

K Riley Patterson has passed his physical and has been removed from PUP.

[Image: o1qys66ffmfy.jpeg]

KJ on the juggs machine after practice.

Is he WR3?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

Is he WR3?
I think he is right now. We'll see how it shakes out when Dede returns, but it looks like KJ has at least earned a roster spot, if not some snaps in the starting offense. I think he knocks Beebe off the team. Same role, but bigger and faster. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Is he WR3?
I think he is right now. We'll see how it shakes out when Dede returns, but it looks like KJ has at least earned a roster spot, if not some snaps in the starting offense. I think he knocks Beebe off the team. Same role, but bigger and faster. 
Two padded practices in is way early, but it seems like he's the early favorite. Dede might be a mute point at this pace.

#Vikings WR Mike Zimmer said Kirk Cousins will be back at practice Thursday.

Zim really getting more involved in the offense this year.

#Vikings WR Mike Zimmer said Kirk Cousins will be back at practice Thursday.

Zim really getting more involved in the offense this year.

I think we will all like that, I mean what could go wrong?

Kirk Cousins is expected to talk to the media today on his first day back at practice since landing on the Covid/Reserve list. Will be interesting to hear what he says about his status as the season looms and the threat he misses a game.

If he dies, he dies. 

Kirk Cousins is expected to talk to the media today on his first day back at practice since landing on the Covid/Reserve list. Will be interesting to hear what he says about his status as the season looms and the threat he misses a game.

If he dies, he dies. 
I'm so Covid Fatigued -- I guess that's a 1st world problem.

There is no changing anyone's mind on this topic, unless they change it for themselves. 

Fingers crossed the un-vaxed dont f'up a promising season. 

If he dies, he dies. 

I wonder if he will look at this as an opportunity for some redemption with his father on the field.  He may only have one shot at it.

I will never forget the Case Cookus era
Quote Tweet
[Image: By_1Lzn6_normal.jpg]
Minnesota Vikings
@Vikings
· 4m
The #Vikings have waived QB Case Cookus.

Cut the wrong QB.