Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOOOOOLLLLD up... Mond wasn't vaccinated either?!?
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:
This vax bullshit is fucking up our board…
but if we can get 2 more threads going on it I think we will set a innerweb record!  we are so close,  come on guys, dont give up now,  dig deep!
Please no...  Lol

Quote: @Kentis said:
[Image: zvcty9qvsm01.gif]
Yeah it's kind of fucking up everything. I need to change the channel from the Vikings for a bit.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@Kentis said:
Yeah it's kind of fucking up everything. I need to change the channel from the Vikings for a bit.
And this is supposed to be the season of joy and hope for all football fans - even Jets and Lions fans...

I don't blame fans for being upset. We're emotionally and financially tied to the team. You think this is outrage? Wait to watch a teams fan-base when they forfeit a game, lose a spot to the dance etc...When, not if. 

1/3 of that roster (supposedly) doesnt give a s hit about each other or the fans. 

I've been a season tix holder back to the Moon days, not sure anymore. 

[Image: 6tlyihobfwk5.jpeg]

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Nichelle said:
@Kentis said:
And this is supposed to be the season of joy and hope for football fans...I don't blame us fans, we're emotionally and financially tied to the team. 

1/3 of that roster (supposedly) doesnt give a s hit about each other or the fans. 

That's exactly what I've been feeling through this. I haven't been a season ticket holder nearly as long as you have. But I added 2 seats this year and now have 4. I hope that others on the team move that number up from 64%. I expect the team to have to deal with the unexpected and I hope they all stay healthy. But I am not looking forward to a season possibly marred by 'controllables'.

Quote: @Canthony said:
All these shit talkers on this site about anti vaxxers and how everyone is an idiot that doesn't think like them. Suck my balls lol

You’d probably be the most popular guy at the bank if you coated them w/ this first: 
Wink  B)
[Image: s412zuzg0zi0.jpeg]

@purplefaithful said:
@Nichelle said:
@Kentis said:
And this is supposed to be the season of joy and hope for football fans...I don't blame us fans, we're emotionally and financially tied to the team. 

That's exactly what I've been feeling through this. I haven't been a season ticket holder nearly as long as you have. But I added 2 seats this year and now have 4. I hope that others on the team move that number up from 64%. I expect the team to have to deal with the unexpected and I hope they all stay healthy. But I am not looking forward to a season possibly marred by 'controllables'.
wait and see what the percentages are when the rosters get trimmed to 53.... like weve been saying all along,  the fringe players would likely be cut for sure if they werent vaccinated so I expect most all teams vaccination percentages to drop significantly when the rosters are finalized.

@purplefaithful said:
@Nichelle said:
@Kentis said:

The so-called "controllables" are quickly becoming uncontrollables as it is evident that the vaccines cannot and do not stop the delta variant.  Just my opinion.   Anybody that thinks life is returning back to "normal" any time soon is a little more optimistic than me.  I think we have went through the worst, but this thing will bleed for some time to come.

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@Nichelle said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Nichelle said:
@Kentis said:

The so-called "controllables" are quickly becoming uncontrollables as it is evident that the vaccines cannot and do not stop the delta variant.  Just my opinion.   Anybody that thinks life is returning back to "normal" any time soon is a little more optimistic than me.  I think we have went through the worst, but this think will bleed for some time to come.
I am not so sure about this.   I was listening to npr or something on the  radio the other day and this scientist was talking about all the different viruses in the past and pointed out that they were more deadly the second time through the population.  the mutated virus killed more than the first wave,  now most of that was likely pre vaccinations and modern medicine,  but from what we are hearing on this variant,  i do have to question if we truly are past the worst,  or if our attempts at a vaccine are only ramping up the likelihood of a super mutation that is beyond our technical and medical abilities.

either way,  I have a feeling that fans at the games will likely be pulled before the first games if things continue to progress as they are with the outbreak of delta.