Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 8, The Return Of Kooky Kirk Cousins
Quote: @Kentis said:
Who would of thought that Zimmer’s annual curveball would be him getting beaned by his own starting QB…!?  Confused 
didnt that happen during the josh freeman disaster?

[Image: wldfol8hgcl4.jpeg]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:
Who would of thought that Zimmer’s annual curveball would be him getting beaned by his own starting QB…!?  Confused 
No, that was my freshman year in HS.  And I still bear the emotional scars.  (wasn't a QB tho)

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1423335977410519043

Probably the only time I'll agree with Judd. Just another reason to hate Kooky Cousins.
From the one minute on of this report is the best thing I have ever heard from a journalist!  Judd is my all time favorite.  Thank you for having the courage to call it like it is!  Everything he says is spot on!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Kentis said:

That’s been deleted from my database…!  Wink B)

Someone tell Cousins there's a new injection which puts individual shields of plexiglass around all of your cells
Quote Tweet
[Image: 07QpKpmD_normal.jpg]
Kevin Seifert
@SeifertESPN
· 58m
Cousins said he has thought about surrounding himself with plexiglass in the QB room. He was asked why he would go to such lengths when a vaccine would be far more effective and efficient. He said the decision is personal and private.