Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 8, The Return Of Kooky Kirk Cousins

[Image: Jfi83G5K_bigger.jpg]
Replying to
"close contact, which is being within a certain number of feet. The challenge was, the meeting room we met in was deemed to be too small for us to have been in a room together – even if we were significantly apart from each other. So we’ve since moved to a different meeting room,
[Image: Jfi83G5K_bigger.jpg]
"and as I understand it, had we met in a larger room, I would not have missed practice. Because I was not a close contact as deemed by actually being in contact. So it was disappointing to miss practice. In my entire college and pro career, I have not missed four practices."

No, dip shit. That's no the reason, you fucking mental midget.

So if Kirk gets COVID, what's the message Jesus is sending
him?  Is it: "Kirk, you effing moron, why didn't you get the
vaccine?".  We're so lucky to have our highest paid player and
starting QB so close to missing games every week for reckless but easily
avoidable off the field decisions.  What
a DBag.

It is a personal decision, just like delaying a needed operation to the beginning of training camp when it could have been done months ago (Michael Thomas).  Or, to put a finer point to it, a QB wearing a flak jacket is a personal decision.  Yes, it is a personal decision, it is just dumb and selfish decision.

Courtney Cronin
@CourtneyRCronin
· 9m
before the season started in 2020 that took place indoors. So the Vikings are either going to have to stay outside for practice later than they usually do this season or roll the dice if Cousins and others remain unvaccinated and hope they don't have issues practicing indoors.

I hear Minnesota is lovely in December.

https://twitter.com/Vikings/status/14233...10350?s=20

Somewhere in there he mentions he'll even meet outside under a goal post... in January

https://twitter.com/i/status/1423337849676615684

Yes, lets just move everything around because this idiot can't figure out that getting vaccinated will render doing that moot.

I hate to agree with Judd on anything, but he's right. NO PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY for Kooky Cousins.

Best roster we've had in years, and he's going to fuck it up. 

Conduct detrimental to the team clause. Exercise it.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Courtney Cronin
@CourtneyRCronin
· 9m
before the season started in 2020 that took place indoors. So the Vikings are either going to have to stay outside for practice later than they usually do this season or roll the dice if Cousins and others remain unvaccinated and hope they don't have issues practicing indoors.

I hear Minnesota is lovely in December.
considering that 2 of their final 4 games are outdoors in the north... they should be practicing outside in December.

Who would of thought that Zimmer’s annual curveball would be him getting beaned by his own starting QB…!?  Confused 

[Image: eu20p9bnexv2.jpeg]

Kooky Kirk's new whip.