Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 8, The Return Of Kooky Kirk Cousins

[Image: BgCr4vnl_bigger.jpg]
Vikings now have four QBs who can practice today (Cousins, Browning, Stanley, Etling).

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Kirk Cousins is expected to talk to the media today on his first day back at practice since landing on the Covid/Reserve list. Will be interesting to hear what he says about his status as the season looms and the threat he misses a game.

If he dies, he dies. 
I'm so Covid Fatigued -- I guess that's a 1st world problem.

There is no changing anyone's mind on this topic, unless they change it for themselves. 

Fingers crossed the un-vaxed dont f'up a promising season. 

We've got tickets for the Carolina game. I'm starting to wonder if we are going to be able to attend. I'm about 99% certain it will have to be in a mask, which absolutely sucks complete ass.

Kirk Cousins continues to speak about doing “whatever it takes” to avoid being a close contact so he can play in every game this year.

Q: “The easiest way to avoid that would be to get vaccinated, right?”

Cousins: “Correct.” Still says it’s a personal health decision.

Stupid moron.

[Image: w0x3SLVP_bigger.jpg]
Cousins: “We had a tremendous conversation last night… it was a very, very positive discussion.”

On talking with Zimmer last night

“I very much believe in the protocols” he says in response to a Zimmer comment about protocols
[Image: w0x3SLVP_bigger.jpg]
Cousins: “I’m at peace with where I’m at”

Cousins seeming to make it clear that he’s not getting vaccinated

Stupid motherfucker.

Cousins called it “frustrating, disappointing” to miss practice. Said that he did not have COVID but he was in close contact with Kellen Mond because the QB room was not big enough for social distancing.

“Moving to a larger meeting room is important” toward avoiding issues

Or maybe you could get vaccinated, you selfish piece of shit.

[Image: cOLMVY8I_bigger.png]
Kirk Cousins emphasizes that his relationship with Mike Zimmer is in a good place after a lengthy phone conversation last night.

Zimmer said on the radio Tuesday that Cousins “doesn’t believe in” the protocols, but Cousins said multiple times today that the protocols work.

Courtney Cronin
@CourtneyRCronin
· 2m
Kirk Cousins just talked for 10 mins solely on the COVID situation in the QB room. He had 6 negative tests and no symptoms and said the biggest issue was the size of the QB meeting room & shouldn’t have been considered a close contact based on the way he understand the protocols

[Image: Jfi83G5K_bigger.jpg]
Cousins said his vaccination decision is a personal one and would not disclose whether this situation encourages him to get the vaccine. He repeatedly deferred to following the NFL-NFLPA protocols as a way to get thru this season and not have to miss a game.

Brian Murphy
@murphmedia_
· 2h
Kirk Cousins' news conference today should be a fascinating set piece of unaccountable deflection, self-righteous benevolence and tone-deaf word tornadoes. Or perhaps he'll rise to the occasion as a $96 million NFL quarterback and team leader. #Vikings

He just doesn't get it.  Irresponsible moron.

If we drop one game because he goes into protocol I would bounce his ass on the first flight out of Minneapolis, and if Mond does the same fuck him too.

Selfish, anti-team decisions