Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid cases by republican vs. democratic states
Flu has a vaccine and many still die from it.  We need to reconsider our eating habits in this country.  We are very unhealthy.

Spoke with my son last night, he has some insight, he contracts with NIH, not working on the virus.  Said it's gonna get much worse before it gets better, the vaccine exists and it will be next summer before we can start to expect any return to normal.

Quote: @greediron said:
Flu has a vaccine and many still die from it.  We need to reconsider our eating habits in this country.  We are very unhealthy.
"NO!, There aint no Moral...I just like that story."

https://youtu.be/-TrOZRHB31c?t=23

18 months . . it's a trend with pandemics.   Next summer we will have a return to normal.

Quote: @greediron said:
Gee I remember people saying don’t tell us how to eat when people had been preaching this in the past.
Also when did the flu kill 220k in 8 months. It is NOT comparable to the flu in any way shape pr form. I had it. It isn’t the same.

Quote: @Skodin said:
18 months . . it's a trend with pandemics.   Next summer we will have a return to normal.
18 months puts us around September but maybe we get it together a little sooner than a hard 18 months. We have a LONG way to go.

I remember telling people this was going to be a long drawn out battle back in February and people thought I was crazy.