Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a qanon believer?
Quote: @Mike Olson said:
It isn't a problem for them until the bottom line says it is a problem. Facebook is a sticky platform because there is nothing like it that can compete with it. Twitter is a different animal. Many people I know would leave facebook for something else if they didn't depend on it for business, networking, or other "necessities". Still others argue that giving up the ground isn't worth it and I sort of agree to a point. It is a media outlet, one of unparalleled size,  and allowing things to go unchecked is dangerous. Some argue that regulation needs to be introduced. It is a pandoras box that I don't think can be closed.
2016 did it for me. I'd never seen so much political BS in one place with zero regard for facts. The amount of false information was insane. My account there only exists today because our Tailgate group is there. 

I absolutely believe there has to be a level of control and responsibility due to the societal impact and security risks.

Quote: @Zanary said:
I see qanon (I won't capitalize that drek) as just more cherry-picked media cultism, much like the version of the modern left that's destroying the West Coast.  It's junk, like most news agencies today, for people that WANT to believe it before they even see much of the content.

It's just a slightly more obvious cultism than belief in CNN, Faux Nooz, etc.
I think most the media don't have a clue what to do with it and have even less of an idea about what it is because they don't know how to monetize it. Also I should back up because I HATE using the term "The Media". THat is a broad term that really is pretty fucking lazy. There is PLENTY of good media outlets out there. 

With that said you have to go to the source of where this shit comes from. That means you have to be willing to go to those dinosaur sites (like this one) and look at what these people are coming up with. I joked earlier about not wanting to go look at a bunch of youtube vids and websites but that's where the real weirdo shit is at. 

But honestly I would like to hear from someone here that is a believer and break it down for us. Like I want to watch that happen in words and paragraphs.

2020 is the worst

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
2020 is the worst

You say that now.....it can ALWAYS get worse!!!!
Packers win the SuperbowlSaints win the SuperbowlVikings move to LAKirk Cousins does just enough to get us 1/2 game short of a playoff but screwing our draft spot

Those are just a couple NFL related things.  There's all kinds of other things out there. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@PSBLAKE said:
2020 is the worst

Packers win the SuperbowlSaints win the SuperbowlVikings move to LAKirk Cousins does just enough to get us 1/2 game short of a playoff but screwing our draft spot

Those are just a couple NFL related things.  There's all kinds of other things out there. 
all of that will happen because 2020 is the worst except the saints wont win the superbowl the Packers will.  kirk will definately play us into mediocrity this year. 7-9 

@AGRforever said:
@PSBLAKE said:
2020 is the worst

all of that will happen because 2020 is the worst except the saints wont win the superbowl the Packers will.  kirk will definately play us into mediocrity this year. 7-9 
packers lose to the Chiefs, of course that will be in 2021 since the 2020 SB has already taken place... but oh definitely the Vikes will fuck up their draft spot with nothing to show for it.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@PSBLAKE said:
@AGRforever said:
@PSBLAKE said:
2020 is the worst

packers lose to the Chiefs, of course that will be in 2021 since the 2020 SB has already taken place... but oh definitely the Vikes will fuck up their draft spot with nothing to show for it.
go chiefs! lol

@JimmyinSD said:
@PSBLAKE said:
@AGRforever said:
@PSBLAKE said:
2020 is the worst

go chiefs! lol
FTP!!!

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@Zanary said:
I see qanon (I won't capitalize that drek) as just more cherry-picked media cultism, much like the version of the modern left that's destroying the West Coast.  It's junk, like most news agencies today, for people that WANT to believe it before they even see much of the content.

I think most the media don't have a clue what to do with it and have even less of an idea about what it is because they don't know how to monetize it. Also I should back up because I HATE using the term "The Media". THat is a broad term that really is pretty fucking lazy. There is PLENTY of good media outlets out there. 

With that said you have to go to the source of where this shit comes from. That means you have to be willing to go to those dinosaur sites (like this one) and look at what these people are coming up with. I joked earlier about not wanting to go look at a bunch of youtube vids and websites but that's where the real weirdo shit is at. 

But honestly I would like to hear from someone here that is a believer and break it down for us. Like I want to watch that happen in words and paragraphs.
Yeah, and I think whining for a team reboot after week 3 is being a fucking quit-bitch.  Life goes on.

Most of the major media outlets have become complete shit.  The local versions of the networks seem to be capable of some objectivity, but their (inter)national divisions show agendas and actually market their bobbleheads accordingly.  Anymore, I'm going to Reuters, BBC, and others just to avoid the shit-show that most of the media has become.

The worst part, for me, is that said shit agencies have proven the cheez-dusted asshat to be right on multiple occasions, and that's just as horrid as he is.

Quote: @Zanary said:
@Mike Olson said:
@Zanary said:

Yeah, and I think whining for a team reboot after week 3 is being a fucking quit-bitch.  Life goes on.

Most of the major media outlets have become complete shit.  The local versions of the networks seem to be capable of some objectivity, but their (inter)national divisions show agendas and actually market their bobbleheads accordingly.  Anymore, I'm going to Reuters, BBC, and others just to avoid the shit-show that most of the media has become.

The worst part, for me, is that said shit agencies have proven the cheez-dusted asshat to be right on multiple occasions, and that's just as horrid as he is.
LOL 3 games? Ok. Try three years. This team has been mired in medicroity since the second half of the NFCCG against the saints.

Local channels having objectivity? Some maybe but are you not paying attention to the sinclair bullshit?