Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a qanon believer?
I would like to know.

Personally I think it might be the single most dangerous propaganda campaign in the world.
Is this thing on?

Qanan is just the another outlet where people can find what they want to hear.  My OPINION is the availability to access the volume of information, the internet, has taken away the natural filters of publishers and distribution networks, libraries, to winnow out the bullshit.  You would have to really work to get the crap out to individuals in printed form, handing out leaflets on street corners, or enticing folks to go to the library actually reasearching a topic, if they were capable.  You don't have to hangout at the greyhound station to find this shit, you get it in the comfort of your home, parsed out at the same rate that some folk drink cheap beer. 

LOLOLOL

"QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory[b] alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal,[2] and that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as "the Storm" in which thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4] No part of the theory is based on fact"

This is beyond ridiculous, danger is not something I'd associate with this. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
LOLOLOL

"QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuːəˈnɒn/) is a far-right conspiracy theory[b] alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling against the cabal,[2] and that Trump is planning a day of reckoning known as "the Storm" in which thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested.[3][4] No part of the theory is based on fact"

They would argue the dictionary has a liberal bias. That's not a joke. This was an actual complaint made on this very board about 3 years ago when someone posted the dictionary definition of "liberal." Seems the actual definition of liberal didn't jive with the one pounded into his brain by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
LOLOLOL

They would argue the dictionary has a liberal bias. That's not a joke. This was an actual complaint made on this very board about 3 years ago when someone posted the dictionary definition of "liberal." Seems the actual definition of liberal didn't jive with the one pounded into his brain by Fox News and Rush Limbaugh. 
Isn't that concept the same one behind "fake news"? Don't debate the content just dismiss the source - its easier

Deep state, world control conspiracy theories are nothing new. Q'anon is nothing more than a second cousin to:

[Image: derjude.jpg]

They spread lies and propaganda. There is a woman running for Congress that said that there is no evidence that a plane crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11. She also said that the Las Vegas shooting was a hoax. That's QAon bullshit. I don't believe QAon.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
They spread lies and propaganda. There is a woman running for Congress that said that there is no evidence that a plane crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11. She also said that the Las Vegas shooting was a hoax. That's QAon bullshit. I don't believe QAon.
We know a former police chief of Vegas. He wasnt the acting one at the time of the shooting but was still well connected. The Las Vegas shooting was real. 

Just looking for anyone to admit being a follower. Anyone?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Deep state, world control conspiracy theories are nothing new. Q'anon is nothing more than a second cousin to:

[Image: derjude.jpg]
Much of it is repackaged Protocols of the Elders of Zion.