Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a Trump Republican?
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
I don't think Republicans are "Republican" anymore.  There used to be conservative qualities and a real urge to shrink government but that all seems gone now.  It was trending away even during the Regan years but 9/11 really turned the Republicans into just as big of government people as the Democrats.  

I'm a fiscal conservative/libertarian and there are almost no fiscal conservatives in the party anymore.  I think Rand Paul was the only member of congress that said if we're going to do all this corona stimulus we should find other places to deduct those funds from.  That is how a household is run and I'd like to see my elected officials held to the same standard. 
To me, policy--tax policy, foreign policy, domestic policy--is irrelevant when it comes to this man. And I've been saying this since long before he was elected. It's why I never really weighed in on any of his policy issues. The investigations, the trade policy, the Iraq policy. As bad as they were, to me, it's all irrelevant when you have a human being this unstable, this incapable of leading. A man who very clearly gives the worst among us encouragement. A man who enables the kind of behavior we see in the video above. 

As I've said many times, this is not left, right politics, blue vs. red. This is something far bigger. A clear and present danger to our country.

The best republican ever, Abraham Lincoln, said..."We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

Trumpism does the opposite. We have to remove it before it destroys us all. Shame on you if you vote for this...again. 

Trump got elected by people who were sick and tired of being called every "ists" in the book.  When one side pushes to hard one way the pendulum swings just as far the other way.  Trump is in the process of doing this and I'd presume it will swing wildly back towards blue.  Then Blue will find a way to F it all up and it will swing back towards Red.
Trump is a symptom of the greater divide in America.  Neither side is blameless in there crusade to make the other look like POS's. 
There you go again. Again, this not about red vs. blue. This is not politics as usual. This is not about abortion or tax policy or foreign policy or gun policy or any kind of policy democrats and republicans typically fight over. This is about correcting a horrible mistake, about removing a conman from the White House. A man unfit to lead in normal times, and dangerously unfit to lead in a time of crisis. 
And thats great that you have that opinion. Vote in November. But theres plenty of people that think Biden is just as big of POS. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
I don't think Republicans are "Republican" anymore.  There used to be conservative qualities and a real urge to shrink government but that all seems gone now.  It was trending away even during the Regan years but 9/11 really turned the Republicans into just as big of government people as the Democrats.  

I'm a fiscal conservative/libertarian and there are almost no fiscal conservatives in the party anymore.  I think Rand Paul was the only member of congress that said if we're going to do all this corona stimulus we should find other places to deduct those funds from.  That is how a household is run and I'd like to see my elected officials held to the same standard. 
To me, policy--tax policy, foreign policy, domestic policy--is irrelevant when it comes to this man. And I've been saying this since long before he was elected. It's why I never really weighed in on any of his policy issues. The investigations, the trade policy, the Iraq policy. As bad as they were, to me, it's all irrelevant when you have a human being this unstable, this incapable of leading. A man who very clearly gives the worst among us encouragement. A man who enables the kind of behavior we see in the video above. 

As I've said many times, this is not left, right politics, blue vs. red. This is something far bigger. A clear and present danger to our country.

The best republican ever, Abraham Lincoln, said..."We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

Trumpism does the opposite. We have to remove it before it destroys us all. Shame on you if you vote for this...again. 

Trump got elected by people who were sick and tired of being called every "ists" in the book.  When one side pushes to hard one way the pendulum swings just as far the other way.  Trump is in the process of doing this and I'd presume it will swing wildly back towards blue.  Then Blue will find a way to F it all up and it will swing back towards Red.
Trump is a symptom of the greater divide in America.  Neither side is blameless in there crusade to make the other look like POS's. 
There you go again. Again, this not about red vs. blue. This is not politics as usual. This is not about abortion or tax policy or foreign policy or gun policy or any kind of policy democrats and republicans typically fight over. This is about correcting a horrible mistake, about removing a conman from the White House. A man unfit to lead in normal times, and dangerously unfit to lead in a time of crisis. 
And thats great that you have that opinion. Vote in November. But theres plenty of people that think Biden is just as big of POS. 
Get a grip. Nobody believes that and you know it. 

@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:

Yep. Hilary fucked up calling some the 'deplorables'. Its elitist left snooty horseshit talk. It galvanized support for whatever person got the Republican nomination. She should have glided in on Obama's coattails, but she got cocky. 
Plus younger people and Hispanics poll well but they don't vote. Its just a fact.

Trump's handling of COVID is going to sink him. 
It was a mistake politically. But obviously she wasn't wrong. 
And shit like this is exactly what keeps everyone at ofds with one another and “forces” people to vote for their teams crap sandwitch because they refuse to vote for the people thinking of them as less than human because their politics differ. 
Again...and again...it's not about "teams" or parties. It's not about democrat vs. republican. Most republicans I know are embarrassed and horrified by Donald Trump and refuse to vote for him. This isn't about them. It's about HIM and his cult. He's a white supremacist. And a good section of his supporters are as well. Not all, obviously. But a good section.

And so, how was Hillary wrong? She called "half" of his supporters BODs. That's about right, wouldn't you say? The drunken asshole in the video above, who yells "white power" and the "Aryan nation will rule again" and "call Donald Trump" is clearly the kind of deplorable she was referring to. Do you need more examples? Let me know, because there are thousands. How many of them do you see...with their pants down, threatening to rape children, physically assaulting a black server, shout out Joe Biden's name? LOL. I'll wait...

Let me ask you a question: why do you think this idiot shouts "call Donald Trump." Not that you're a psychologist, but why do you think he does that?  I'm just curious what you think. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:

Ill probably vote third party as Ive done for several cycles. But you can count me as one who whould prefer the shit sandwich that Trump is to the douche bag pedo that Biden is. 

I want one party with two of the branches and one with the other.  I’m not confident the GOP will hold the senate. 

@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:

Ill probably vote third party as Ive done for several cycles. But you can count me as one who whould prefer the shit sandwich that Trump is to the douche bag pedo that Biden is. 

Unbelievable. I should've known. LOL. Never mind. 

@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:

This is mind blowing that people actually think this. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:

You cant imagine the length people would go to rationalize their support for this administration. They try to mask it by stating they can't stand Trump but is worse yet can't point anything has done that remotely compares with what the President (Trump) has done or is doing.
Lastly, they make everything a Trump vs even when a comparison was not warranted. The "what aboutism" is their default. Deep down they know how terrible Trump is but I don't think they care. They would do whatever they can to justify the despicable actions and behavior of the so called President of the United States.
By the way, what happened to that Health plan that was promised in two weeks?
Its been due in 2 weeks since 2018.

Quote: @mblack said:
@StickyBun said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:
@MaroonBells said:
@AGRforever said:

By the way, what happened to that Health plan that was promised in two weeks?
Its been due in 2 weeks since 2018.
Yep. Also, I thought Trump was going to 'drain the swamp'?? LMAO. Riiiiiight. 

The biggest ace in the hole Trump had was the economy...That went to hell with the Pandemic and we'll see what happens on that front the next 70 days. 

I'm not convinced Covid is going to cost Trump another 4 years. Lot of people are going to rationalize it wasn't his fault and he mobilized and led best he could under difficult circumstances...Fault will lie with predecessors leaving our stock piles thin, globalism, CDC, China and leftist MSM. 

Besides, Biden hurts god, hates guns, police forces and suburbia...

A glimpse into a conservative mind rationalizing the lack of moral acuity.