Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 3 Draft Profiles And Highlights

Ugh, I just did it too. Let's leave this thread for drafted profiles and use the Day 3 Draft Thread for speculation. That way it will be easier to view profiles and highlights.

Still need to focus on IOL  but is anyone else as shocked as I am about Johnson still be available?

Quote: @minny65 said:
Lions just got Stenberg at Guard who I was interested in around here.  His backgrounder said he was nasty and voted the most disliked player in his conference probably because he had a lot of penalties.  Oh well, I was interested but not crazy interested.  

Let's start the Muti, Muti, Muti chant
See I told you that Stenberg was a mistake Smile

Logan Stenberg OL, UKHeight: 6-6, Weight: 317
Play-through-the-whistle mauler in the run game with minimal effectiveness (and experience) in pass protection. Heavy-footed and lacks lateral agility or recovery skill. Very one-dimensional player. (Chris Trapasso)
Grade: D+

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Ugh, I just did it too. Let's leave this thread for drafted profiles and use the Day 3 Draft Thread for speculation. That way it will be easier to view profiles and highlights.
There is one? 

D.J. Wonnum, South Carolina. The high-energy outside rusher measured in with a great profile at nearly 6-5 and over 250 pounds with the longest wingspan in his position group. 

Oh O'Brien just traded up...can't wait for this gem

What the heck

Dude! Please use the other pinned thread!