Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day 3 Draft Profiles And Highlights
Ain't no way we are going to pin 13-27 draft profiles

My wish list:

OL: Ben Bartch, Danny Pinter, Saahdiq Charles, The Prince, Trey Adams (worth a shot) Natane Muti (same)

WR: James Proche, The hyphens, the Johnsons and the Isaiahs

DT: Larrell Murchison, Jason Strowbridge, James Lynch

CB: Amik Robertson,  Troy Pride, Darnay Holmes (shocking how much value there still is at CB)

S: K'Von Wallace, Alohi Gilman

I'd rank them in this order:

1. Ben Bartch
2. Larrell Murchison (because of need)
3. Danny Pinter
4. Troy Pride
5. Amik Robertson
6. Donovan Peoples Jones
7. Isaiah Coulter
8. James Proche
9. Isaiah Hodgins
10. Darnay Holmes
11. Netane Muti

Finally: The #Redskins have agreed to terms on a trade of LT Trent Williams to the #49ers, per me, @TomPelissero & @MikeGarafolo. It took until Day 3 of the Draft, but Washington gets it done, and SF gets help at a position of need.  It’s for a 5th this year and 3rd next year.

Some guys I would like:

Sternberg and Muti - Guards
Tyler Johnson WR - is still available!!!!
Golden-Gandy wr
Harrison Hand - CB, Pride, Hall
Bravivion Roy - Baylor DI

fuck trent  williams  and  fuck the  redskins  one  or  both are  liars

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
I bet we were not going to give up a 5th this year and a 3rd next year to then have to figure out the $$$ which would be impossible if they would not take Rieff.  It was a hard deal to get done and when Cleveland landed in Spelly's lap it was a done deal to move on 

Quote: @minny65 said:
@Viking1987 said:
I bet we were not going to give up a 5th this year and a 3rd next year to then have to figure out the $$$ which would be impossible if they would not take Rieff.  It was a hard deal to get done and when Cleveland landed in Spelly's lap it was a done deal to move on 
I dont know what the situation was, but we couldnt get the deal done, and now the cream of the conference who kicked our ass decisively in the playoffs continues to get better and load up. That's what I hate most about not getting the deal done 

Quote: @minny65 said:
@Viking1987 said:
The question remains, what do the Vikings do with Reiff? I'm fairly certain that Cleveland is a significant bit ahead of where O'Neill was when we drafted him, so he could start for us. LT? LG? Maybe it's a competition at LT between the two and the loser moves inside to LG. Either way, LG gets upgraded. 

I think Samia's going to be our RG, but I sure would like to draft some competition for him. Why is Ben Bartch still available? NOBODY could get by him at the Senior Bowl. I get the DIII thing, but he proved in Mobile he can hang with NFL level pass rushers. 

No real value I don't think at 3T or Edge

Would you take Tyler Johnson here?  I would

Deleted