Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Has Been Too Much Boggs, And Not Enough Andy Dufrense
Quote: @HappyViking said:
Very sorry to hear Barr and Comet.  I was PO'd because I had to cancel my 35 anniversary trip to St Thomas next month, but other than that, things are kind of the same.  I work remotely anyway, so this "work from home" thing is just what I do.
It's stories like yours that shows how lucky I have it now, but I also know things can change for the worse at anytime.
Hang in there, guys - good luck and SKOL to you!

Same here... I had a trip for Vegas starting the 25th with 4 shows and a Grand Canyon tour booked.  Hello Corona, goodbye Vegas and my vacation has become a staycation.  But at least I have a job+apartment and haven't lost a bunch of money.  Sending good vibes your way Barr and comet.

Currently on hold with my mortgage company to take advantage of their 90 day forbearance program. 

Got my next car payment moved until July 16th. Took all of ten minutes. If you lost your job due to the virus, lending institutions will work with you. 

I'm BarNone55™, and that's my PSA for the day.

Well, this is interesting. I had to submit timesheets for my new job at BoA even though my start date got moved to 4/20. 

Trying to find out if I can request unemployment benefits...weird