Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Coronavirus
Kingbash has been removed.

This thread can be about sharing information helpful to all to keep up on this illness and fact and untruths associated with it,  or it can be a useless pile of political crap,  if people want to make it the later the whole thread will go away. 

No more warnings,  political talk on this forum will have the poster blocked from the thread and repeated infractions will result in removal from the board.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1238876196550647811
I think his comments on the precautions not being for us,  but more for our parents and grandparents needs to be beat into peoples heads.  I got so pissed this week hearing Jack wagon's say it's no big deal unless you are an older person,  I just asked them no big deal except for 15% of the population right?

Quote: @kmillard said:
Feel so bad for that guy
He is an asshat. I am glad they pulled his listing.

Quote: @kmillard said:
Feel so bad for that guy
Should be a law against hoarding and profiteering during times like this.  I want to kick people like that right square in the nuts.  Not only do they cause a lot of people to go without necessary health supplies,  but the artificial  shortages that they create only feed the public panic that drives their profits.

I live in rural downstate Illinois. A 70 year old man that lives 10 miles from me tested positive today. All events in the county are cancelled. Grocery store and Walmart store shelves are bare. All schools in Illinois are shut down for 2 weeks. Lots of restaurants are stepping up and offering free lunches to school age kids.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Should be a law against hoarding and profiteering during times like this.  I want to kick people like that right square in the nuts.  Not only do they cause a lot of people to go without necessary health supplies,  but the artificial  shortages that they create only feed the public panic that drives their profits.
There's a special place in hell for these people.  A time in our history need people to support one another and we see people who exploit the situation for personal gain.  Shameless.