Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Coronavirus
Quote: @Ralphie said:
@suncoastvike said:
I hope I'm still going to a spring training game Saturday. I was in public at a Renaissance Festival this past Sunday. I'll keep doing stuff till they shut them down. 
Wish me luck.
Suncoast, your bravery in the face of such danger will not go unheralded.  Should you fall, the tales of your courage will be sung around our halls for generations.  The gods will welcome you into Valhalla, brother!  Just be sure to have a roll of toilet paper in your hand as you pass from this world.  Skol!
Well Ralphie they saved me from my own foolish bravado I guess.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2889...g-training

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
I hope I'm still going to a spring training game Saturday. I was in public at a Renaissance Festival this past Sunday. I'll keep doing stuff till they shut them down. 
Wish me luck.
No offense,  but its exactly this mentality is why the govt needs to step in and shut stuff down.  Everybody loves to be  John Wayne,  but even the Duke took cover once in a while.

Tampa Blues Festival shut down and NFL Spring meeting cancelled.

Holy shit. This could impact the draft. There won't be anyone to boo Goodell.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
No offense,  but its exactly this mentality is why the govt needs to step in and shut stuff down.  Everybody loves to be  John Wayne,  but even the Duke took cover once in a while.
As soon as yesterday, I still had people wanting to shake my hand when meeting me @ work. I won't do it. 

Now, I get everyone wants to love me, be with me and be like me...But Merica has to snap out of their stupor and change behavior...

Signed,

[Image: 4ab68c4a-b707-4969-aa1d-77ad41211e20.jpg]

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@Ralphie said:
@suncoastvike said:
Wish me luck.
Suncoast, your bravery in the face of such danger will not go unheralded.  Should you fall, the tales of your courage will be sung around our halls for generations.  The gods will welcome you into Valhalla, brother!  Just be sure to have a roll of toilet paper in your hand as you pass from this world.  Skol!
Well Ralphie they saved me from my own foolish bravado I guess.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2889...g-training
                             [Image: 3dawyd7z3twj.png]

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Holy shit. This could impact the draft. There won't be anyone to boo Goodell.
He said he would step down once the new CBA was finalized,  let's hope that get wrapped up quickly!

Dilbert from 2009....ahead of his time.

[Image: cr7euli70asl.jpg]

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@suncoastvike said:
Wish me luck.
Well I don't often claim to be part of the solution...