Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL suspends Garrett indefinitely
I kinda wish Brett Favre woulda walked over and kicked Gregg Williams in the dick back in '09...

MVP of the league or super bowl won't be enough to save Garrett's career after last night.....

Quote: @Mattyman said:
MVP of the league or super bowl won't be enough to save Garrett's career after last night.....
I'm not sure about that...They'll forgive many sins for the sake of $, ratings and wins

So there's apparently a still photo of Rudolph punching Garrett in the nuts just before he rips his helmet off. If that's true, I would have went apeshit myself in that circumstance. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
So there's apparently a still photo of Rudolph punching Garrett in the nuts just before he rips his helmet off. If that's true, I would have went apeshit myself in that circumstance. 
I heard it was a kick,  but either way... MR needs get more than a fine for his involvement imo

Was a still photo of a kick...plenty of wrong to spread around...

It was ugly and a big black stain on the NFL.  That said, if I'm an O-line guy and I see someone helmet-smack my qb, regardless of what happened before, I'm gonna take his ass down regardless of punishment.

Too soon?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
If you are referring to this one (after Garett had ripped his helmet off btw): https://mobile.twitter.com/idothisnmysle...23138?s=21

That's BS - it's a still photo that's totally misleading. Watch the video, Rudolph isn't punching Garrett anywhere there:   (01:46 to 01:48) - he's just putting his arm up alongside Garrets upper left body.

WTF why are my links not showing? They do show in the editor lol