Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL suspends Garrett indefinitely
The NFL has suspended Myles Garrett indefinitely.

Browns’ DE Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely, with a minimum of at least this regular season and playoffs.

In all from the NFL:
#Browns
[Image: NFL_Clubs_2019_2020_Emojis_ClevelandBrowns.png]
DE Myles Garrett suspended without pay indefinitely, at least the rest of the season.
#Steelers OL Maurkice Pouncey suspended 3 games and fined
#Browns
[Image: NFL_Clubs_2019_2020_Emojis_ClevelandBrowns.png]
DL Larry Ogunjobi suspended one game and fined.
— Other players involved may be fined.

I guess Pouncey's suspension was largely the kick to Rudolphs head.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
I guess Pouncey's suspension was largely the kick to Rudolphs head.
Agreed. it was ineffective but looked really bad. Bad night for the NFL.

Rudolph should get suspended as well since he was the instigator in this whole mess.

wow, 3 games for Pouncey.  Does he have a rep for this type of stuff?  The punches and then the kick warranted some type of suspension.

I must say the O-Lineman that actually took Garrett away and eventually to the ground showed great restraint.  Kudos to him.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...2863990785&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Farticles%2F2862889-browns-owners-sincerely-apologize-to-mason-rudolph-for-myles-garretts-actions

The league got this right... partially.

No suspension for Mason Rudolph for kicking him in the dick to start it?

I guess if you kick somebody in the groin, you're not in trouble if they retaliate like a psycho. Don't get me wrong, Garrett really, really fucked up and this suspension for him is in line. But Rudolph should be out too. At least for three games in my opinion.

This is an easy one. How does the league continually botch this kind of thing?

It could have been worse for Garrett, the NFL could have made him watch 3 Packers games during his suspension.