Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This F-in team...
Need a 3T...Watts did have a moment...

That’s a huge OL though.  I thought Zimmer’s signature double A gap blitz might have been the answer.  Blitzing off the edge just wasn’t getting home

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
That’s a huge OL though.  I thought Zimmer’s signature double A gap blitz might have been the answer.  Blitzing off the edge just wasn’t getting home
Agreed.  I've seen Dak choke when having to pass a lot but to his credit he played very well and Amari was phenomenal.  

Taking Elliott out of the game was the key.

I need to relax so I can get some sleep tonight. I need a drink.
Someone said that of course we won. Because based on the NFL's twitter feed, Jesus is our quarterback.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1193748490972749824?s=20

i felt like. having a. heart attack. and. throwing up.  

Thielen makes such a difference.  Can’t get him back soon enough.

Combo of Thielen and Diggs (with a heavy dose of Cook) is huge.  my daughter said dont count on seeing Thielen until after the bye and she is probably rught with Denver next.
She also asked me if i was in A-Fib after the game.  They’ve done it to me before.

Quote: @dadevike said:
Thielen makes such a difference.  Can’t get him back soon enough.
Keep forgetting about Thielen. Winning in Dallas without Thielen is like playing them with one arm tied behind our back. Rest him through the bye. Can't take Denver lightly though. 

How about the run stuffing without Linval?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
How about the run stuffing without Linval?

The front seven only allowed 50 yards on 22 attempts on the ground for the entire game.  One hell of a job stopping Dallas' run game.