Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This F-in team...
Is gonna kill me some day...
Good Lord... Have mercy on my soul....

Kendricks is my hero!  

I don't need a second heart attack!

I freaking love Kendricks but that was absolutely brutal. I don't know. It was like what the fuck. This secondary is just painful to watch. Good for Kirk. Way to go Dalvin. I was either going to have a heart attack or throw up. Hopefully they can build on it. Those play calls at the end. Good God. Ugh. Ok I can exhale now. Kudos to Rudy. 

hey, im a sf giants fan for baseball and i know all to well what its like to win these types of games that lead to a championship

When did Foge rejoin the staff?

I had a heart attack on almost every Dallas 3rd down conversion tonight but screaming obscenities at the t.v. every time pulled me through, lol.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I freaking love Kendricks but that was absolutely brutal. I don't know. It was like what the fuck. This secondary is just painful to watch. Good for Kirk. Way to go Dalvin. I was either going to have a heart attack or throw up. Hopefully they can build on it. Those play calls at the end. Good God. Ugh. Ok I can exhale now. Kudos to Rudy. 
Haha! Glad I'm not alone in all these mixed emotions...

That pass rush disappears at inopportune times.  I don't know if Joseph's missing was the issue but for Pete's sake put Griffin in the middle...anything! 

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Kendricks is my hero!  
I have a sore throat after screaming so loudly after that play.  I love #54!