Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So ya wanna get into Trump?
I spent about 4 minutes watching the town hall last night...Rehashed tirades.  

Shame on a system that (at best) gives us two octogenarians going at it again. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

He's nuts. Yet CNN hosts a 'town hall' because they know people that love him and hate him will watch. Whores. 

He's a repugnant piece of shit, but Biden and the democratic economic bullshit is tortuous. Please let DeSantis run so I can vote Republican again. He's not perfect, but I can't take another 4 years of economic turmoil under the Spendocrats (see, I made a funny about democrats!)  :p Watching Biden walk anywhere and I'm just waiting for him to fall. He's so feeble. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

He's nuts. Yet CNN hosts a 'town hall' because they know people that love him and hate him will watch. Whores. 

He's a repugnant piece of shit, but Biden and the democratic economic bullshit is tortuous. Please let DeSantis run so I can vote Republican again. He's not perfect, but I can't take another 4 years of economic turmoil under the Spendocrats (see, I made a funny about democrats!)  :p Watching Biden walk anywhere and I'm just waiting for him to fall. He's so feeble. 

The red train may have left the station already. I think your boy is waiting too long. I dont like a lot of whats happening in FL @Sticky. On a whole bunch of issues. 

If he does run, I would have to scrutinize his stand a bunch b4 he could get my vote.

I've cooled on him quite a bit, but he'd be a better candidate than that pos on CNN last night.

He'd appeal to a broader group I suspect. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

The red train may have left the station already. I think your boy is waiting too long. I dont like a lot of whats happening in FL @Sticky. On a whole bunch of issues. 

If he does run, I would have to scrutinize his stand a bunch b4 he could get my vote.

I've cooled on him quite a bit, but he'd be a better candidate than that pos on CNN last night.

If I have to chose between Biden or Trump in 2024, I won't vote.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

You could vote 3rd party and try to actually get a 3rd or 4th party with some relevance. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

You could vote 3rd party and try to actually get a 3rd or 4th party with some relevance. 
I am afraid this election is to important to stand on the sideline or throw votes away.  I too want to see a viable third party in the near future,  but this election has to be so overwhelmingly RED that nobody would even think it possible that it could have went the other way.  We cant have 4 more years of the debt piling on like we have seen the last 2.   This thing is spiraling so fast and I dont think its sheer incompetence that has the country heading towards staggering inflation or out right bankruptcy,  I am not a big conspiracy guy, but I just have a hard time believing that all this bull shit is by accident.

I swing by here every 2-3 weeks to peek in. I really wish they had a popcorn emoji here. Gonna need it here over the next few weeks or months. Things are gonna get interesting for the lefties and so called moderates. Carry on and God Bless. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I am afraid this election is to important to stand on the sideline or throw votes away.  I too want to see a viable third party in the near future,  but this election has to be so overwhelmingly RED that nobody would even think it possible that it could have went the other way.  We cant have 4 more years of the debt piling on like we have seen the last 2.   

Biden's contribution to the National Debt is 1.84 trillion or 6.33% increase.  Trump's contribution to the National Debt was 8.2 trillion or a 40.43% increase.  https://www.usatoday.com/money/blueprint/banking/national-debt-by-president/

Respectfully, Jimmy, if the national debt is an important priority to you, you should be voting Democrat:

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I am afraid this election is to important to stand on the sideline or throw votes away.  I too want to see a viable third party in the near future,  but this election has to be so overwhelmingly RED that nobody would even think it possible that it could have went the other way.  We cant have 4 more years of the debt piling on like we have seen the last 2.   

Biden's contribution to the National Debt is 1.84 trillion or 6.33% increase.  Trump's contribution to the National Debt was 8.2 trillion or a 40.43% increase.  https://www.usatoday.com/money/blueprint/banking/national-debt-by-president/

Respectfully, Jimmy, if the national debt is an important priority to you, you should be voting Democrat:
Trump actually  had the pandemic to deal with and it was ,   Biden used the pandemic as an excuse to fund pet project garbage and and money funneling schemes and continues to do so.

As fat as fiscal responsibility,   lets look at red states vs blue states,  who seem to do better fiscally,  lower taxes,  lower or no debt?

We have to put a limit on the age at which a POTUS can run...

Same thing with all the other Octogenarians in DC.

These people are just too out of touch.