Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So ya wanna get into Trump?
[Image: C5oYitpUYAAvrsK.jpg]

No.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
No.

I figure we got 3 weeks to kill till we have new shinny Viking toys. (assuming Kwesi doesn't trade them all). 

Its fascinating reading on the conservative sites and then reading the same story on the liberal sites. 

the only thing I am thinking is that this is a really slippery slope that wont end well for the American public.  We saw the executive action get abused to the point of insanity,  we have seen "in the interest of national security" get abused to the point of absurdity that has become way beyond what is constitutional,  we have seen governmental agencies that are supposed to be politically neutral be corrupted,  and now the justice system will become yet another swamp tool to be used against political opponents.  If this was Russia and a political candidate was brought up on charges that were this old and unprecedented ( does anybody think any of this is really something that couldnt be done to about any political candidate? )  how would the narrative read?

i will admit I am not watching this thing that closely,  but how many politicians really want their past scrutinized to this point and then be brought up on charges?  Pretty sure the Bidens, Clintons, and many others shouldnt be to arrogant about this as I am betting there will be ramifications in the future from conservative states.... and once again we pay for it all and we lose again.

I just wish we had seen half the effort and outrage to bring to justice those fucking twats that were raping young girls on epsteins island...  and as always, the timing of this charade makes me wonder what it is that we should be paying attention to and are being distracted from by the MSM.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
No.
Exactly.

Here is an assessment of his NFL draft profile after being measured at 6'1" and 270 pounds yesterday:  "Soft Ivy League schedule, keeps bad company off the field, not exactly a "fox hole" guy and this official weight of 270 is going to hurt him even more. You can't put him on the edge, can't put him inside and can't trust him with a playbook or classified documents."

God no...

I'm still recovering form the tumult of 2020. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
God no...

I'm still recovering form the tumult of 2020. 
If you thought that was bad,   wait until you get to 21,22,and 23...those chapters will have you closing the book. 

who was it that liked to use the term "banana republic" so much when Trump was in office?  isnt this exactly the definition of a banana republic where we see one party using bull shit government agencies and officials to derail the efforts of their political opponents?  Imagine the shit hitting the fan if conservative states had prosecuted Hillary for using he campaign funds to pay for the that charade Trump was charged with in 2016 regarding the russians?

The crazy things are:

1.  Feds, not enough evidence 
2.  NY state, not enough evidence 
3.  Local level, 34 counts worth of evidence!!!!!
4.  Even if you accept that he was 100% guilty of every bit of it they claim. The penial code they’re charging gim with has a 5 year statute of limitations and we’re past that point.