Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikes @ Bills
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
As expected Poyer and Rousseau out. But a glimmer of hope for Allen? He hasn't practiced all week. I doubt he's going to play. Probably just gamesmanship.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1591...58080?s=20&t=oNsdK5oIo7XB3q-TsZpokA
I hope he plays.  I think the best thing for this team is to play better opponents and force the O to keep pace.  Defensively I think we have a shot at controlling the damage, the bills are still going to hang points on us, but I dont think our D is going to let them go ape shit with the scoring.   I want to seem the D take away Diggs and keep Allen contained, and see what happens next... On O, smash mouth football,  we need to come out pounding it down their throat and then if weather allows throwing over top of the sucked in safeties.

30mph winds, rain and snow mix.  There isn't going to be big points on this game. 
maybe,  we were supposed to get hammered the last couple days and the weather terrorists were way off.  even 12 hour forecasts they had screwed up.

Not the worst conditions in the world:

Sun 13 | Day
41°
23% precipitation
WNW 15 mph
Partly cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 41F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

Sun 13 | Day
41°
23% precipitation
WNW 15 mph
Partly cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 41F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Not nearly as bad as early forecasts. Btw, this is the last outdoor game the Vikings play until 2023. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Sun 13 | Day
41°
23% precipitation
WNW 15 mph
Not nearly as bad as early forecasts. Btw, this is the last outdoor game the Vikings play until 2023. 
Of course thats Jan 2023,  and its in Chicago and Green Bay.... but who's looking ahead?  

They take care of business in 2022 and those games could be relatively  meaningless.

All of the attention on Allen, but another big factor is Tremaine Edmunds who is their best defensive player and is listed as questionable.  

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
Diggs is the big story line for me. After he worked his way out of Minnesota he and his team have been very successful. 
First, I just want to see a W no matter how they get it.
Second, I would love to see Jefferson have a big game.

This game will set the narrative. A win and the Vikings will be viewed nationally as a legitimate contender.
A loss and they will be viewed as no serious threat. Both scenarios are probably false, but the national media likes to use the past and stereotypes to classify teams.
The new Kings of the North are upsetting the preconceived expectations of many. Feels pretty good so far.
You’re absolutely correct when you say with a loss we will be viewed as no serious threat. Which is kind of weird since the Bills are supposed to be “that team” this year.
It’s kind of like losing the Super Bowl, you suck to fans of other teams and the media because you didn’t win, but were better than the other teams and actually got there.
I’d love a win, and I absolutely don’t care how they get it. Jefferson having a big game would finalize the Diggs leaving conversation. As much as I liked his stats, he is a bit of a diva, and is a bit chirpy during games. 
Looks like we got what we wanted. Hope you are having a great time in Mexico.

Maximus Cousins after the Bills game… 
Wink B)  are you not entertained!?

That was such a ridiculous game. I've been trying to write a post about it, but where do you even start with this? I did come across this stat, which is a great way of showing how incredible Jefferson's performance was today.

https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/status/...6679153664

Quote: @"Tyr" said:
That was such a ridiculous game. I've been trying to write a post about it, but where do you even start with this? I did come across this stat, which is a great way of showing how incredible Jefferson's performance was today.

https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/status/...6679153664
Good stuff....

To add to the incredulity of it all, the Bills at one point were like 99.3% probable to win... 

I dont know if its all just being charmed, resilient, possessing greatness or all of the above. Whatever it is, I refuse to let it break my heart lol!