Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk out vs. Pack beacause of Covid.
just  luv how  the liberals on this  board  know what's  best for  every  person  and everyone should do what they say 

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
just  luv how  the liberals on this  board  know what's  best for  every  person  and everyone should do what they say 
Not me. My king, Donny, told me the vaccine is safe and effective. I trust him

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@supafreak84 said:
Just on ESPN....Mannion starting 
...as he should. 
what has he done on the field to prove ge is better other than being another crappy vet that Zimmer loves?

80% of me is laughing because this is so epically Vikings.  The other 20% is pissed because REALLY?!? FU*KING MANNION?? AGAIN?!??  

And Kirk will still be back in time to start and win the completely meaningless Bears game and scuttle our draft pick.  Thanks Zimmer.

This game should be fun - NOT!

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@SFVikeFan said:
@Waterboy said:
@SFVikeFan said:
LOL

We all knew this was EXACTLY what would happen:  unvaccinated dumbasses would play a role at a critical time in the fate of our season.

With the new Covid rules, had Cousins been vaccinated he might have had a chance to to produce two negative tests before Sunday and been able to play.  But being the wise team leader he is, he opted for the plastic bubble defense. 

FUCKING MORON

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how your 2021 Vikings season will end, as predictable as January snow. 
What an ignorant take.   You’ve been praying all year that this would happen to Kirk, so you could make your little rant.  Well, it doesn’t change the following:

1.  The vaccine is borderline useless at this point in preventing infection.
2.  Numerous “vaccinated” Vikings have hit the list.
3.  The all death rate for those vaccinated are exceeding the unvaccinated in areas with the highest vaccination rates.
4.  The Omicron variant rather than the vaccine is the most promising alternative to ending the pandemic at this point in time.
5.  Fauci has not been right on one thing about the virus to this point, which is a remarkable accomplishment two years in.

You are certifiably the worst poster and crybaby on this entire site.  Lol

Death rates are higher for the vaccinated vs unvaccinated?

LOL

Go sell your nutjob LIES elsewhere 

Honestly they should ban you right there for spouting your uneducated moronic conspiracy theories that are already proven false

But hey I am sure they will also let your personal attacks and name calling towards me slide, too because that's how the Mods here roll

Doesn't make you right, or smart and I really don't care about having a popularity vote on here 
Kinda sounds like someone has no idea what “all death rate” data contains, but wants to label others ignorant. Lol

Let’s face it, dude,  you’re a little strange and unhinged and not very up to speed on the pandemic.  You also somehow think that a guy has no right to make decisions on his own personal health because your “football team” may lose a game.  The fact that he obviously knows how to manage his health, career, and spirituality successfully is of far lesser importance than avoiding the scorn of an unhinged poster on vikefans.com.

I realize you have some strange infatuation  and obsession with me.  Sorry but I'm just not that into you.

I am sorry my partner is in nursing with 15 years of Healthcare experience.  Sorry she has been on the Covid teams since the start.  Or that her doctor is the Chief Medical Officer of Washington Regional, the largest hospital in NW Arkansas.  Or that he sits on the board of advisors to both Gov. Hutchinson and Dr. Fauci advising them on what they are seeing in his hospital, what treatments work, what % are vaccinated vs unvaccinated, or that he is a blood red conservative Republican.  They routinely hold meetings and conference calls every single week that pour over the data from ALL Healthcare facilities in Arkansas while sharing data and opinions with the CMO's in LA, TX, MO, OK.  They ALL share the same opinions on vaccines, Covid, what treatments actually are working and what aren't.  

But yes you're right, I don't know anything because these doctors on the frontlines are my sources, which means according to you - they don't know anything either. 

But you, with your vast infectious disease expertise (which M.D. are you again?) have all the answers because you're so smart.  Yes you Waterboy are smarter than all those doctors and their data.  

LOL

Dunning Kruger my dude.  I hate to explain how fucking stupid you sound, because you're too fucking stupid to comprehend what you don't know, and too arrogant to realize when you're in over your head.

You're just fucking creepy to be honest, following me around and responding to everything I post like some petty psychopath.  To me you're just some little pissant rube on a message board spouting your stupidity, it's almost comical.  

I don't really care what you think, but just know 90% of the board thinks you are a complete fucking idiot.  They're just too polite, I'm not. 

Most here just think I am an asshole -  which doesn't bother me in the least - but they also know I'm not wrong either.

Now run along Skippy, there's some YouTube and Facebook "facts" that need further research by a brilliant mind like yourself. 

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@Viking1987 said:
And as a person living in a free country....thats your right,   just as KC has the right to choose not to.  People need to get past this already,  the unvaccinated are only hurting themselves and their loved ones,  at least no more so than everybody else.

Quote: @kmillard said:
@MaroonBells said:
@supafreak84 said:
...as he should. 
what has he done on the field to prove ge is better other than being another crappy vet that Zimmer loves?
Nothing, but what has Mond proven? Even less. Bottom line is this: Mannion is QB2, been practicing as QB2, and the coaches obviously think he gives us a better chance to win. This really shouldn't be that complicated. 
The QB2 is starting because the QB1 is unavailable.

This shouldn't be a ginormous, conspiratorial surprise.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@Viking1987 said:
Donny is a dipshit.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@kmillard said:
@MaroonBells said:
@supafreak84 said:
...as he should. 
Nothing, but what has Mond proven? Even less. Bottom line is this: Mannion is QB2, been practicing as QB2, and the coaches obviously think he gives us a better chance to win. This really shouldn't be that complicated. 
The QB2 is starting because the QB1 is unavailable.

This shouldn't be a ginormous, conspiratorial surprise.
It is minnesota, everything is a ginormous conspiracy.  Armchair QBs know best.