Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk out vs. Pack beacause of Covid.
I called it when Cook tested positive that Cousins would miss an important game.......no Theilan no Cousins = no win. Onto the next coach and GM...

Fml...
If Mond doesn't also test positive then he needs to start. Hope Zimmer understands that. Tough spot but the playoffs are on the line and we know Mannion (also still on Covid) and Sloter aren't getting us there. Good luck, Rook.

The news release I saw said Mond is starting.

Quote: @JoDakota said:
The news release I saw said Mond is starting.
What's the line now, Packers by 21?

LOL

We all knew this was EXACTLY what would happen:  unvaccinated dumbasses would play a role at a critical time in the fate of our season.

With the new Covid rules, had Cousins been vaccinated he might have had a chance to to produce two negative tests before Sunday and been able to play.  But being the wise team leader he is, he opted for the plastic bubble defense. 

FUCKING MORON

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how your 2021 Vikings season will end, as predictable as January snow. 

Time to see if Mond  is fast learner (See Dak Prescott or  Russell Wilson)

or a slow learner (see Tavarus Jackson or Christian Ponder).

My bet is he doesn't have" it",  a wasted draft pick.

Hope the new coach search commences soon 

Could not see this one coming.

[Image: m2i321noz4cw.jpeg]

Cronin is reporting that Mannion is expected to be the starter. If true, fire Spielman on the spot. What was the point of the Mond pick then? He was picked specifically for situations like this...start Mond and see what we have going into the offseason. I feel like it isn't that hard of a decision

I guess covid >> Plexiglas