Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griff working out for the Vikes tomorrow
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: BgCr4vnl_bigger.jpg]
Patterson: “I’m very comfortable with him, and he’s very comfortable with me. It’s just amazing, the recall he had with the drills that we do, how he could do it full-speed, execute them correctly, after being a year away.”
Show this thread
#Vikings assistant coach Andre Patterson on having Everson Griffen back: “I made the comment to [assistant defensive line coach] Imarjaye [Albury], it was like having my binky back.”
well that certainly paints a disturbing image..... Confused

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Patterson: “I’m very comfortable with him, and he’s very comfortable with me. It’s just amazing, the recall he had with the drills that we do, how he could do it full-speed, execute them correctly, after being a year away.”
Show this thread
#Vikings assistant coach Andre Patterson on having Everson Griffen back: “I made the comment to [assistant defensive line coach] Imarjaye [Albury], it was like having my binky back.”

Who is the big spoon is this scenario? 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Show this thread

Who is the big spoon is this scenario? 
ugh... binky is slang for a pacifier... forget the spoons... hell forget the statement.

Nothing wrong about calling your QB a weirdo when he is clearly a weirdo.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
Nothing wrong about calling your QB a weirdo when he is clearly a weirdo.  
Celebrate diversity!

Now.

Everson Griffen's 1-year deal w/ the Vikings comes with a veteran minimum salary benefit. His base salary is $1.075 million and comes with an $850,000 cap charge. He has a split in his contract, so if he gets placed on injured reserve at any time his base drops to $565,000.

[Image: NAD6UYWo_bigger.jpg]
Small addition: if Griffen were to go on IR, his base would be $565K, but it would drop his cap charge to $465K. Because of the minimum salary veteran benefit, the cap and cash charges differ if he gets put on IR.