Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griff working out for the Vikes tomorrow

Uhm...love the motor,  hate the discipline,   couple that with his mental issues and at his age I dont know if there is an upside here. 

was just doing a final 53 and had Herc making the club as the #10.  if EG comes back methinks Herc is out 

Part of me likes it. Part of me thinks he's only going to knock a young, promising player off the roster. Couldn't hurt to work him out though I guess. 

Hey if he still can help us, sign him, Cousins is ass…Lol!  Wink B)  

Quote: @Kentis said:
Cousins never posted "blessed" where 2000 Americans were murdered.  But yeah, we all have our own "ass" criteria. 

[Image: thumb-44-500x321.jpg]

Quote: @savannahskol said:
@Kentis said:
Cousins never posted "blessed" where 2000 Americans were murdered.  But yeah, we all have our own "ass" criteria. 

[Image: thumb-44-500x321.jpg]

Lol, where do you find shit like this? Is there like a TwitterDirt search engine or something?  B) 

I wonder why. Coaches must be worried about depth. Weatherly isn't a starter in the NFL and if Wonnum can't beat him out then maybe this does make sense somehow. Still a little risky with his mental health. 

Holmes has played DE and DT.
Herc has played DE and DT.
Grif has played DE and DT.

I know who I want on the 53 man roster.

I would pass on Everson. We have enough drama on the team, don't need another mentally unstable guy who is up there with age. Roll with the DE's you have