Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOOOOOLLLLD up... Mond wasn't vaccinated either?!?
Quote: @Bullazin said:
@greediron said:
@Bullazin said:
@greediron said:
@Bullazin said:
@Waterboy said:
All that any of you has shown is the ability to regurgitate facts that aren't facts.  It's clear you've done little to no research on the virus, but act like experts. You fail to comprehend the admission from Jen Psaki that the government is cracking down via the social media sites to make sure that vaccines are front and center as the only alternatives to dealing with the virus.  Holistic medicines, promising treatments such as Regeneron and Ivermectin, and Diet (Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Iron, Melatonin, and Zinc) are being censored.  MD's who are broadly heard and not toeing the govt message are being removed from Google searches, Facebook, and Twitter.  There has been a concerted effort to make sure only one message is heard, and it flies right on by the dopes on this board trying to act like they somehow "get it".  lol  You can see that once challenged, you all either make up facts or change the subject. 
All of your conspiracy theories notwithstanding, its simple science water.   Im a believer in alternative treatments, but vitamin C doesnt stop polio or your ability to transmit it to someone else.  

Yeah people are pissed that unreasonable people jeopardize the team (society) success

its your choice man, but we all depend on each other if we are goong to have a functional society 
I will repeat what WB said, " You can see that once challenged, you all either make up facts or change the subject. "  

Gaslighting, straw man, whatever you want to call it, but you just stepped right into that one.

Do you believe in ivermectin?  It has scientific studies showing it works.
Another fantasy Greed. Vitamin C does not stop Polio. If you believe it does, there will be no convincing you. 

Ive never tried to gaslight anyone. Its sad you ignore science and promote nutty conspiracy theories and serial liars.

I cant see how you all cant see this is ripping our countries heart out 
Gaslighting.  Who said anything about polio?
Lol, ok so invermectin?  Never heard of it.  When the FDA/CDC my doctor tells me to take it I will look closely and lean hard to their oponion and the SCIENCE  

Anti government carpetbagger conspiracy theorist tells me to take it? Doubtful.  

All this really seems to be just anti government propoganda. Without government and a reasonably collective mindset, its every man/ woman for themselves. Can we really keep our deeply flawed but great nation that way? 
Since I can't understand one thing you're saying, I find it hard to argue with your logic, or lack thereof.

[Image: b7zfb83vpaw7.jpeg]

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
o don@Wetlander said:
@greediron said:
@Bullazin said:
@Waterboy said:
All that any of you has shown is the ability to regurgitate facts that aren't facts.  It's clear you've done little to no research on the virus, but act like experts. You fail to comprehend the admission from Jen Psaki that the government is cracking down via the social media sites to make sure that vaccines are front and center as the only alternatives to dealing with the virus.  Holistic medicines, promising treatments such as Regeneron and Ivermectin, and Diet (Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Iron, Melatonin, and Zinc) are being censored.  MD's who are broadly heard and not toeing the govt message are being removed from Google searches, Facebook, and Twitter.  There has been a concerted effort to make sure only one message is heard, and it flies right on by the dopes on this board trying to act like they somehow "get it".  lol  You can see that once challenged, you all either make up facts or change the subject. 
All of your conspiracy theories notwithstanding, its simple science water.   Im a believer in alternative treatments, but vitamin C doesnt stop polio or your ability to transmit it to someone else.  

Yeah people are pissed that unreasonable people jeopardize the team (society) success

its your choice man, but we all depend on each other if we are goong to have a functional society 
I will repeat what WB said, " You can see that once challenged, you all either make up facts or change the subject. "  

Gaslighting, straw man, whatever you want to call it, but you just stepped right into that one.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-u...t-covid-19

Again, if covid is this dangerous, then we should use what we can to save lives.
Agree. If only there were a vaccine meant for humans that has been proven much safer and more effective than the horse drug. 
Please show where it has been proven more safe....  Please show just one study saying that.  And the effective part seems to dwindle every day due to how this virus was built to be more resistant.  But once again, who cares about the facts.  Let's just show some fucking outrage people!   Fucking silence the opposition.  Then we can watch more football.  lol
You mean on top of the several dozen links others have already provided? From the CDC below. Then maybe you can provide your information on why the horse drug, Pinesol injections and guzzling Clorox is better. 

Over 346 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 2, 2021.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. COVID-19 vaccines were evaluated in tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials. The vaccines met the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) rigorous scientific standards for safety, effectiveness, and manufacturing quality needed to support emergency use authorization (EUA). Learn more about EUAs in this videoexternal icon.
Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines since they were authorized for emergency use by FDA. These vaccines have undergone and will continue to undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. This monitoring includes using both established and new safety monitoring systems to make sure that COVID-19 vaccines are safe.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
o don@Wetlander said:
@greediron said:
@Bullazin said:
@Waterboy said:

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-u...t-covid-19

Again, if covid is this dangerous, then we should use what we can to save lives.
Agree. If only there were a vaccine meant for humans that has been proven much safer and more effective than the horse drug. 
If only liberals could actually have a discussion without being dishonest.    I have posted the link in multiple spots about how effective ivermectin is.  The drug that is meant for and used by many humans safely and effectively world wide.  

But you are pretty clear that reason, facts and science don't matter to you as long as you can demean other people.

@Bullazin said:
@greediron said:
@Bullazin said:
@greediron said:
@Bullazin said:
@Waterboy said:

Another fantasy Greed. Vitamin C does not stop Polio. If you believe it does, there will be no convincing you. 

Ive never tried to gaslight anyone. Its sad you ignore science and promote nutty conspiracy theories and serial liars.

Lol, ok so invermectin?  Never heard of it.  When the FDA/CDC my doctor tells me to take it I will look closely and lean hard to their oponion and the SCIENCE  

All this really seems to be just anti government propoganda. Without government and a reasonably collective mindset, its every man/ woman for themselves. Can we really keep our deeply flawed but great nation that way? 
Since I can't understand one thing you're saying, I find it hard to argue with your logic, or lack thereof.
he is just a fantasy, no reality, a landslide of garbage posting.

@Bullazin said:
@greediron said:
@Bullazin said:
@greediron said:
@Bullazin said:
@Waterboy said:

ill walk through it with you word by word deal? 

Quote: @greediron said:
@Waterboy said:
@Bullazin said:
@greediron said:
@Bullazin said:
@greediron said:
@Bullazin said:
@Waterboy said:

i’ve out debated you on every topic so far over the years, not a terribly heavy lift. What really irks you though is being owned on facts, science,  ethics and religion. Quite the Quadrecta. 

Again your biggest problem is you believe you are above it all, but your thinly veiled narcissism and condescension are not lost on the people that have been here. 

Finally, you cant even engage on a societal or comminity impact. We get it Greed, it always has been and always woll be about you…

Quote: @Bullazin said:
@greediron said:
@Waterboy said:
@Bullazin said:
@greediron said:
@Bullazin said:
@greediron said:
@Bullazin said:
@Waterboy said:

i’ve out debated you on every topic so far over the years, not a terribly heavy lift. What really irks you though is being owned on facts, science,  ethics and religion. Quite the Quadrecta. 

Again your biggest problem is you believe you are above it all, but your thinly veiled narcissism and condescension are not lost on the people that have been here. 

Finally, you cant even engage on a societal or comminity impact. We get it Greed, it always has been and always woll be about you…
woll golly.  You sure got me figured out.  In your mind anyway.  BTW, what about polio?  You are right about one thing, I am condescending, to fantasy bullzhit posters who are dishonest. And yes that probably isn't lost on a good number of yah.  Gaslight away.  But you are full of it.