Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 if by land, 2 if by sea, 3 if by air...
Quote: @"Zanary" said:
Dude, whatever...you went miles below any line of civility, even for a snarking internet argument.  I wasn't comparing it to what Bob supposedly did...and if you have the PMs, they need to go to the FBI...I was stating that it was basically the basement level post for a forum argument.  The fact that you tried to go heavily personal on me from an argument 10 years old and from another board (specifically against the rules here, sparky) kinda confirms you being the board's junk poster.
I'm absolutely this board's junk poster. Who cares?

I went heavily personal after you went nuclear on me. 

And again, let's both just be men here: this is an anonymous internet message board. Who cares?  Call me whatever you want, I'll call you whatever I want. Relax, fucko.

Heh..."nuclear"...

...no, just accurate.  You go miles too far as a calling card.  You can't seem to help yourself.

You and Emperor Cheeto must be family.  I'll never want to see your tweets.

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
Do you realize you typed all that to justify your fucked up stance on not caring about people being detained and told to drink from toilets? Christ on a cracker, you're terrible...
Well, I think if you were honest with yourself... you'd say that the only reason you pretend to care about these things is that it is a way of attacking Trump (and anyone who is against ILLEGAL immigration).

I suppose that you could attack every law enforcement officer... and everyone who supports them (and the rule of law while you're at it) as: not caring about people (because they believe in having consequences for illegal actions).  And you're certainly free to think that.  But I'm guess that you ONLY feel this way about ILLEGAL immigration.  If someone were to hit you over the head with a pipe... or worse... in order to rob you... just so they could feed their family: I'm guessing that you'd be able to feel sorry for their situation... while at the same time demanding justice.  I find it hard to believe that you would be OK with someone harming you- or someone you love- "just because" they felt that they were in a difficult situation.  

According to the Census bureau, illegal immigration is economically harming African Americans.  Based on your logic, I guess I could say that- because you are against controlling our borders- you hate black people?
https://www.redstate.com/laborunionrepor...americans/
Of course, I don't really believe that about you.  I think it would be silly to make that allegation based on a different ideological viewpoint.  But- again- if I were to use your logic: it would be an easy allegation to make.

I would really love to have a philosophical discussion with you about this issue, but I don't think that it will be possible.  So we will have to leave it as it is: you thinking that I'm a monster.  Frankly, I'm more insulted that you think I live in Iowa.  Yuck!  B)

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
@"Sir Viking Bob VWO" said:

@"KingBash" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"KingBash" said:
Yeah, and the Fucknut Obuma visited all 57 states with his wife Michael..... 
He's not the president anymore, so this is irrelevant. 

Donald Trump is mentally ill. The people who support him are as well, or they're just stupid.

Airports in 1776?! Fuck him, fuck you, fuck all his supporters. 
Awww. Did I hurt your feelings?  Are you triggered now??  Fuck you too you fucking moron big mouth. Now we all know why the Bearded Dancing Man broke your fucking jaw you piece of shit!!! 
Do you remember when you threatened to find me and shoot me dead? I remember that.
Bob is nuts. Straight up. I've said as much ad nauseam. 
Yeah, I'll say some pretty terrible things, but legitimate threats - which he PM'd me years ago - is where I draw the line.
Again dude. I think you have me mistaken for someone else   I can get heated at people. But to send a PM to threaten someone.  Nah. Not something I think I would do 
It was on the previous site (Purple Thoughts). We had a whole back and forth and it ended amicably... let's keep it that way. All I said was "fuck you." You went off...
Fair enough!   Take care man !!